what will Mika write about you?

Steph

Well, I doubt that he would even be bothered enough at all to write about me, but if he did, Mika would probably write:

"Mad middle-aged mom, makes multitude of manic, mediocre messages on my myspace -- many maudlin, most mundane. Must manage to maintain major miles from this maternal maniac!" :)

dcdeb

maddening? Mika must meet mad middleaged mum madly managing Mikamyspace. Mostly Mikamerry

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maddening? Mika must meet mad middleaged mum madly managing Mikamyspace. Mostly Mikamerry

LOL! Thank you for that, Steph!

Debbie's my name, and alliteration's my game! :wink2:

dcdeb

Hey Deb, fa self-portrait you've got there. The alliteration is ace ~_O

I think after the last little while mika might write something other than what I last posted haha

Shontih: Sends me excruciatingly long messages over myspace, won't shut up about Vegas, and is just a bit tama obsessed. Still a terrible tama mummy and a bit off her rocker at moments. ^_^

Hey Deb, fa self-portrait you've got there. The alliteration is ace ~_O

I think after the last little while mika might write something other than what I last posted haha

Shontih: Sends me excruciatingly long messages over myspace, won't shut up about Vegas, and is just a bit tama obsessed. Still a terrible tama mummy and a bit off her rocker at moments. ^_^

But being a bit off your rocker is quite an endearing quality, IMO! We wouldn't want you any other way, Shontih! :naughty:

dcdeb

But being a bit off your rocker is quite an endearing quality, IMO! We wouldn't want you any other way, Shontih! :naughty:

dcdeb

Thanks so much deb! :naughty: I really appreciate it, especially considering there is not a thing i can do to change it :naughty:

Well I can’t answer your hypothetical question exactly as you want, because Mika would not be able to write a story based on my previous posts (as there are hardly any).

But… I think if he wrote a song about me... it would be some snappy little ditty about a crazy Aussie girl chasing boys in kilts. kilt.gif

…There ya go Mika, I’ve just given you your next song! :wink2:

Aussie :insane:

Well I haven't posted much either because I'm new here but I really want to say this and it's based on what I've written on other forums and what I've told my friends.

Dangerous Kat: All she ever talks about is me. Won't ever talk about anything else (even for a million dollars) and sometimes p***s her friends off because she only listens to my songs. Very obsessed. Her locker is filled with pictures of me (especially in braces :blush-anim-cl::roftl: ). Would like me to come to Melbourne in Australia and has already started planning what she would say. :naughty: Don't come too close to her because she will offer me a lollipop and take a picture.

Well I haven't posted much either because I'm new here but I really want to say this and it's based on what I've written on other forums and what I've told my friends.

Dangerous Kat: All she ever talks about is me. Won't ever talk about anything else (even for a million dollars) and sometimes p***s her friends off because she only listens to my songs. Very obsessed. Her locker is filled with pictures of me (especially in braces :blush-anim-cl::roftl: ). Would like me to come to Melbourne in Australia and has already started planning what she would say. :naughty: Don't come too close to her because she will offer me a lollipop and take a picture.

hmhm, good notes to make, ...very obsessed? aren't we all ?:wub2:

rockers are for old people that can't swing themselves. :)

so being off it is a good thing!

I like that, raha! I might even make it my new sig :)

dcdeb

rockers are for old people that can't swing themselves. :)

so being off it is a good thing!

haha thanks so much, raha! You're quite right, I think *cough* hope *cough* :naughty::thumb_yello:

And deb is right! It's quite clever, I might just steal it for my myspace if Deb's going to keep it in her siggy ^_^:naughty:

• 1 month later...

alpenliebe:

Totally determined to get me somehow to Poland. She says, she can wait, but I'm not sure. Seeing her nick I suppose, she could be maniac of every kind of sweets, including lollipops. Watch out: she can't help singing my songs...

this one is making her husband drive her 9 hours to my Chicago concert - and she lives in Toronto CANADA!

Her husband really loves her and is either:

1. Really jealous of me now or ...

2. Quite relieved that another man can finally entertain her somehow...

Maybe the husband is a facade...

Blackwildkitty (Tanya) - strange one, can't work her out....

Has a strong desire to protect and look after me (as if I don't have enough family to do it...:sneaky2: ), wants to be my therapist (yeah, wright - I've got journalists for that now!), snaps at everyone who dares to criticize me (good! :thumb_yello: )

Keeps asking me to come to Ukraine, although she doesn't live there yet!

Really wants a nice picture with me, preferably us hugging (I might be able to help her with that:blush-anim-cl: )

Really wants me to have a cat (oh, too much headache with those creatures)

Big_neko.gif

Lollypop (eva) : become completely crazy when she heard my songs. Love when I'm smiling. Want to be a lollipop girl! (lool ) Can do everything to see me (in show or not)

And know all the lyrics of my songs

Eir: sweet, cute, nice person

incredible intelligence, sensitive

studies psychology, can help crazy fans and defend me

remember: ask her to marry you

:biggrin2:

(of course I'm kidding, I'm not cute or nice....and I'm definately not intelligent :roftl::mf_rosetinted: )

Eir: sweet, cute, nice person

incredible intelligence, sensitive

studies psychology, can help crazy fans and defend me

remember: ask her to marry you

:biggrin2:

(of course I'm kidding, I'm not cute or nice....and I'm definately not intelligent :roftl::mf_rosetinted: )

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: and you're very modest! lool I'm joking, I'm sure you're intelligent!