Mika's year

Dee

Most of you know that Mika was Born in the year 1983. I thought that all of you would like to know his Chinese Horoscope.

Feb. 13, 1983 - Feb. 01, 1984

Year of the Pig

These are Sensual hedonists who enjoy lingering love-making between satin sheets. Caviar and champagne go down very nicely too.

He is matched with ones born

Feb. 11, 1975 - Jan. 30, 1976 - Rabbit

Jan. 28, 1979 - Feb. 15, 1980 - Sheep

Jan. 29, 1987 - Feb. 16, 1988 - Rabbit

Feb. 15, 1991 - Feb. 03, 1992 - Sheep

Unfortunately I was born 10 years too yearly and I’m the Ox, so the relationship could only be friends (which I wouldn’t mind).

So everyone knows this is Mika’s year. Feb. 18, 2007 - Feb. 6, 2008 is the year of the Pig.

If you see him wish him a happy Chinese New year of birth. He might not understand, but hopefully someone can explain that this is his year.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is mine and Mika's compatibility.

The Snake and the Pig have enough in common that their relationship would seem to be a sure success; however, as Opposite Signs in the Chinese Zodiac, their connection may be marked by friction. The problem may lie in a lack of constructive communication. The Snake lives on an intuitive rather than a logical plane; this Sign may have trouble being objective and can slip into less-than-straightforward ways of behaving and negotiating. The Pig is almost always a shy, generous and honorable Sign, but when crossed is capable of being quite malicious in response.

As lovers, these two share several interests, namely close friends, family and a comfortable home life. These are a top concern for both Signs; also in common are their mutually sensualist natures. Neither Sign is lazy -- both can work very hard when need be -- but both love to relax into luxurious, elegant surroundings. The Snake is disarmingly attractive and seductive and the Pig is a great lover; these two could connect very well on those levels. The Snake tends to be a rather possessive lover, behavior that is based on an inner feeling of insecurity, but the Pig is generally loyal to whomever it holds dear. However, the Pig does possess a certain aura of mystery, which may cause suspicion to arise on some level within the Snake.

If these two share a business, the Snake will likely serve as front person, being charming and intelligent and possessing much finesse. The Snake feels a general need to be the center of attention and this is fine with the Pig, who is happy to work hard behind the scenes. The Pig loves to be of service in any way it can and is an honorable, well-mannered Sign. The office shared by these two will be elegantly furnished in a classic style; lunch meetings will be long and frequent, held at delicious and tasteful restaurants.

Remember that each year is associated not only with a Chinese Sign but also with one of the Chinese Elements -- Metal, Water, Wood, Fire or Earth. That means there's Metal Snakes, Water Snakes, Wood Pigs, Fire Pigs ... Find your Element as well as your Sign and see how your Element affects your Animal nature.

I'm a monkey and my mum's a pig.:biggrin2:

In my country,when we're a children,our mother usually gives us a necklace of jade which looks like the twelve animals symbolizing the Twelve Branches used to designate years.However,the animal must be the opposite one for you in that year and it will be changed every year.They think it can bless us.(maybe!)

This is mine and Mika's compatibility.

The Snake and the Pig have enough in common that their relationship would seem to be a sure success; however, as Opposite Signs in the Chinese Zodiac, their connection may be marked by friction. The problem may lie in a lack of constructive communication. The Snake lives on an intuitive rather than a logical plane; this Sign may have trouble being objective and can slip into less-than-straightforward ways of behaving and negotiating. The Pig is almost always a shy, generous and honorable Sign, but when crossed is capable of being quite malicious in response.

As lovers, these two share several interests, namely close friends, family and a comfortable home life. These are a top concern for both Signs; also in common are their mutually sensualist natures. Neither Sign is lazy -- both can work very hard when need be -- but both love to relax into luxurious, elegant surroundings. The Snake is disarmingly attractive and seductive and the Pig is a great lover; these two could connect very well on those levels. The Snake tends to be a rather possessive lover, behavior that is based on an inner feeling of insecurity, but the Pig is generally loyal to whomever it holds dear. However, the Pig does possess a certain aura of mystery, which may cause suspicion to arise on some level within the Snake.

If these two share a business, the Snake will likely serve as front person, being charming and intelligent and possessing much finesse. The Snake feels a general need to be the center of attention and this is fine with the Pig, who is happy to work hard behind the scenes. The Pig loves to be of service in any way it can and is an honorable, well-mannered Sign. The office shared by these two will be elegantly furnished in a classic style; lunch meetings will be long and frequent, held at delicious and tasteful restaurants.

Remember that each year is associated not only with a Chinese Sign but also with one of the Chinese Elements -- Metal, Water, Wood, Fire or Earth. That means there's Metal Snakes, Water Snakes, Wood Pigs, Fire Pigs ... Find your Element as well as your Sign and see how your Element affects your Animal nature.

I'm a snake too!!! Woop Woop! My snake twin! What year were u born? I was 1989. However, in erm..."real" horoscopes (well the most common one) I am a Leo. I was born 23rd July...so really, I was born on a cusp (Cancer, Leo) and Mika is a leo too, and LEO'S RULE!

I'm a snake AND a leo too !! Love it Love it :naughty:

Oh, i'm so proud :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

I've never been really satisfied being a snake though, but now i've changed my mind :bleh:

I don't know what to think about horoscopes but it sure is entertaining... and when it's positive then i sure believe it :naughty:

whohoo, me happy :thumb_yello: and wow, the part about me is so true (rabbit)

Compatibility of the

RABBIT (1987) and the PIG (1983)

The Rabbit and the Pig are capable of a very strong, satisfying union. As lovers the passionate Rabbit and sensual Pig are hard to top. Their overall compatibility rating is 90%.

More About The PIG

Sincere, Honest, Trusting, Sociable, Hard Working, Stubborn.

The Pigs of the Chinese Zodiac are giving and principled beings without equal. Pigs are very pleasant and have flawless manners and taste. Because they are also perfectionists, they are often wrongly viewed as snobs or as having feelings of superiority. Pigs are sensuous and luxuriant by nature. They love the finer things in life. Pigs care deeply for their friends and family and will go to great extremes to keep them happy and well. Pigs do not see helping others as a duty but as a pleasure.

Pigs are so giving they are actually sad when they have no one to give to. Their need to be magnanimous makes them an easy mark for those who live by the con. Pigs make great friends and lovers. Truly believing there is a higher good in all of us, the Pig will do almost anything to not see the bad qualities in their friends and family members. However, once a Pig feels they have been wronged, they become a force to be reckoned with.

Pigs are curious, intelligent beings. Pigs are sometimes wrongly perceived as being lazy. Their love of family and warm hearts make them wonderful mates.

More About The RABBIT

Sociable, Discreet, Refined, Shrewd, Perceptive, Sensitive, Aloof.

While they may not like it, the Rabbit is a timid, attractive being who is usually non-confrontational. Rabbits are very popular with friends and family. They are inherently compassionate and protective of those they care about. Rabbits idealize their relationships and may give far more of themselves than is healthy. Fortunately the Rabbit surrounds itself with friends and family who will help it regain its balance when thrown off emotionally.

Rabbits are a bit fragile and need a solid social foundation in order to thrive. Without a strong family and close friends the Rabbit will not stand up well to adversity. Rabbits are so sensitive to their feelings that any emotional upset may make them physically sick. Rabbits can be pessimistic if they feel as though their lives are at a stand-still. By nature they are insecure about their place in the world. Rabbits move through life at their own pace. They are both contemplative and often procrastinators.

Rabbits love the home life. Within a strong family environment the Rabbit may find the security it needs to blossom and become more self-assertive.

I'm a sheep, ram thingy lol october 24th 1991

WOAHHH! NO WAY!

Im born a day before you!:roll1:

I did my world cultures presentations thingy on the chinese zodiac.

Goat (or Ram or Sheep) are most compatiple with pigs.

Goats are creative and intutive and pigs are caring and talented

Negatives: goats tend to be lazy and pigs can be know-it-all.

but those are just some of the traits. theres a TON more. =]

I`m a pig too!

Heres what I found we are like. Quite apt really!

Year of the Pig

Pigs are honest, reliable, sincere, tolerant, shy, affectionate, kind, impulsive and short tempered. They are splendid companions, intellectuals with a very strong need to set difficult goals and carry them out. In addition they are extraordinarily naive. Their unquenchable thirst for knowledge will facilitate their success whereas their quest for material comfort will frustrate it. Pigs also will sacrifice their lives for good causes. The Pig will be successful in financial affairs, or as an entertainer, or possibly a lawyer. Pigs should be aware of other Pigs and compatible with Sheep and Rabbits.

xx