2007: MIKA show in LA!!! IT WAS AMAZING! (25 March 2007)

Sivan

I could not wait to hear from you!

I cannot stop smiling now that I finished reading your message about the concert and meeting our Mika:biggrin2:

I am thrilled for you Sivan!

You deserve it after all the effort you went through to make the Scrapbook happen. Huge e-hug hug hug hug hug!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Sivan

Hi Mika:wink2:

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I could not wait to hear from you!

I cannot stop smiling now that I finished reading your message about the concert and meeting our Mika:biggrin2:

I am thrilled for you Sivan!

You deserve it after all the effort you went through to make the Scrapbook happen. Huge e-hug hug hug hug hug!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Sivan

Hi Mika:wink2:

Heya :) thank u!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

aweEE you should go to sleep, you did a lot of hard work!!!!! and with all this excitement, you're sure to have sweet MIKA dreams =)

and I'll have lunch soon :roftl:

So ... I wish you a wonderful night and sweet dreams :wink2: :wink2: :wink2:

thanks guys :) ill sure have sweet mika dreams :) im sure ill wake up with a smile :)

night!!!

hugs

isnt it great that i have good news after all this waiting!??!?

YES, Sivan! I am so so so happy for you! I thought about you all last night, and as soon as I got up this a.m. I came straight here to see what you had to say! This is so great -- you worked so hard! I am ECSTATIC that it worked out the way it did!

:woot_jump:

Thank you for the scrapbook, thank you for the wonderful report, and THANK YOU, Mika for being so nice to Sivan!

dcdeb

awww thank u!

mika deserve all the fans in the world...he is amazing :)

while waiting in line again i talked to the guy from the record label... told him ill see him tomorrow and he said "bring everyone u know with u!" i told him maybe my mom wil come and my brother...and told him i think mika is amazing and people that dont know him are missing big time!

WOW WOW WOW It was certainly your day! I am soooooo happy for you!

I bet you're gonna faint when you receive a thank you mail from MIKA:mf_lustslow: Are you ready for the rendezvous? You deserve a huge hug:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Thanks again Sivan, for all your hard work and sharing your exciting moment with us. I cannot wait for the video!

BTW I learned today Mika is coming to Fuji Rock Festival (it is a huge summer music festival in Japan) in July but donno whether he will do gig at clubs. I do wish he will... it is a lot more fun! Only if I could speak to him...:blush-anim-cl:

my brother just stepped into the room and said i looked like a maniac all blushed and grinning from ear to ear:blush-anim-cl: so happy for you sivan! you're the greatest! there can be happy endings after all! or is this a happy begining? anyway...BIG BIG SQUEEZY HUGS for ya!

We sould make another one but with a difference or something totally different in general... but what??? Maybe a cd with recorded messages off us lot lol! Bet he'd dread listening to that! :biggrin2::roftl:

...Thanx a lot Sivan...with all my heart!

I love you more now that you've delivered our letters :wub2:

And I'm happy for your happiness :)

...Al this joy because of Mika...God bless Mika, my sunshine even when it's raining inside and outside me :punk:

OMG! OMG! OMG!!!

Here I am at uni bouncing around like a loon! hahaha, I'm so excited for you!!!!! THAT MUST'VE BEEN ONE HECK OF AN EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for the effort you put into the scrapbook Siv, you're a star!!!!

You think if I go to Birmingham he'll recognize lil me, "MIKA! MIKA!! I FLEW ALL THE WAY FROM KUWAIT TO SEE YOU!" *faints* LOL That would be hilarious!!!!!

Can't wait to watch the videooo!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

OMG! OMG! OMG!!!

Here I am at uni bouncing around like a loon! hahaha, I'm so excited for you!!!!! THAT MUST'VE BEEN ONE HECK OF AN EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for the effort you put into the scrapbook Siv, you're a star!!!!

You think if I go to Birmingham he'll recognize lil me, "MIKA! MIKA!! I FLEW ALL THE WAY FROM KUWAIT TO SEE YOU!" *faints* LOL That would be hilarious!!!!!

Can't wait to watch the videooo!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Sou, I should get the album soon, so then I can send it to you, I don't have it yet cause my cousin was too lazy to go pick it up...Haha.

omg Sivan!! yaaaayy!!

eeee....soo happy for you!!!!!!

eek

i was crying, screaming eeeeeek!!

mom made me calm down...and eeek...Grace Kelly was on tv [LOL] and eeeee i just needed to scream again!!!

yay!!! eeek

Sivan!!

<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333**THANK YOU************

we have to wait patiently for Sivan to wake up to post her pictures and video....but i bet she is have the most awesome dreams in the world at the moment :wink2:

Can't wait !!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: What time she will wake up? 8 P.M ?:wink2:

It's a bit funny that she is sleeping now :naughty: