2007: MIKA show in LA!!! IT WAS AMAZING! (25 March 2007)

Sivan

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wooo yeah!

Sivan if I was with you right now you would probably receive the biggest hug of all time from me. lol.

But not as great as Mika's duh.

I'm over here in my computer chair just as happy as can be. I can't stop squirming (sp?) around. I just can't sit still. And then you're gonna meet him again tonight?? *sigh* :wink2:

I'm excited I just get to see him on TV while you're excited to actually meet him in person!

What a fantastic story!

I don't think that I've ever been as excited reading any post here before!

It's lovely to think that he values our efforts and really will read the scrapbook.

Thank you Sivan, you've done us all proud:thumb_yello:

Thank you Sivan, you have made me happy with all your report!!! It was amazing!!

I cannot fancy MIKA reading all our letters...he's such a nice person and I hope he will enjoy it.

I have been able to sit at my PC only now and reading all our comments on your epical meeting has been awesome! How lucky you were...but you deserved it, for sure!

Thanks, now I am even more looking forward to meeting him in Italy on April 12th....:wub2: :wub2:

SIVAN you are genius!!! :winner_first_h4h: First you got a brilliant idea about a scrapbook, then came all the way to LA to give it to MIKA :wub2: Now I'm cursing myself that I didn't take time and didn't contribute to the scrapbook, but I'm very happy for all of you who did.

Thank you Sivan, you have made me happy with all your report!!! It was amazing!!

I cannot fancy MIKA reading all our letters...he's such a nice person and I hope he will enjoy it.

I have been able to sit at my PC only now and reading all our comments on your epical meeting has been awesome! How lucky you were...but you deserved it, for sure!

Thanks, now I am even more looking forward to meeting him in Italy on April 12th....:wub2: :wub2:

the 14th is my birthday :) can u have fn for me at the concert?

I am literally bouncing up and down on my chair simply because i cannot WAIT to see this video!!! And it doesn't help that my sister is badly humming "Grace Kelly" across the room!!!!

Haha! That reminds me. Last night my mom saw the Motorola Razor commercial and she attempted to sing Love Today.

It was....pretty bad. Words connot describe how bad she dosen't know the song. :naughty:

Anyway...now we wait to see the vid! =D