2007: MIKA show in LA!!! IT WAS AMAZING! (25 March 2007)

Sivan

u guys gotta see this! its lollipop from the show it was FUNNY!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just gt back! 5 min ago and had to come here and share the exitment!

oh wait....mika will probably read it soon cause i know him come and lurks sometimes, right mikush? so first of all i love you and you are one of the nicest people i ever met

AND NOW FOR THE STORY!

so i arrived to the show at about 2pm! EARLY! it started at 8 but summer told me we should b early so i was! LOL

i came with my mom.....found the place and there was NO ONE there...

i saw 2 girls there but they set far from the club so i wasnt sure.

so me and my mom walked on melrose for few hours.... set in a coffee place and than summer called saying they are there and that mika just went threw with a car...hehe

so we walked back...and met summer and her sister YAY!

there were maybe like 8 more people besides us there waiting....

it was about 6pm... so we just set there waiting blah blah...and than we went in!

i asked the guy at the front if there is anyway i can get the scrapbook to mika so he said i should ask the merchendise people about it.

SO! we went in...and went straight to the front of the stage :) closer than that would on stage!

there were 2 openers that i liked.

and than MIKA came!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i think he had fun at this show everyone sang the songs with him and it was WILD! loved every second of it!

i have the paper with the set list in my hand! he sang:

RELAX

BIG GIRL

MY INTERPRETATION

BILLY BROWN

OVER MY SHOULDER!!!!!!!!!

EVERYBODYS TALKIN

STUCK IN THE MIDDLE

RING RING

LOVE TODAY

GRACE KELLY

LOLLIPOP

and the new song.. Holly Jonny?

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

right before lollipop they went away from stage and came back with costumes of animals... (not sure if they did that b 4) it was FUNNY!

than the show ended and i had to get the album to mika somehow!

i asked few guards there.....they all said u can wait...maybe it wil help...one said i hope he wont come out the back door...so i got scared!

than i went to where the merch was sold... and this guy came to me and asked about the book....i showed it to him and he said its great and i told him im hoping to give it to mika.... he was like "hmmm i hope u could but im not sure cause he is with family and stuff now" i got even more scared!

this guy was from the record label...they said that if i cant give it to him now than i can come tomorrow for the signing and they will make sure e gets it.

i didnt give up!

lol.... so i went to the back door....and asked the guard there....he said he cant do much now....so we waited!

than mika's mom came out so i said HI! and showed her the book and told her i want to give it to mika,...she was very sweet and said that he will probably come out in a minute.

and than this guy came and said "who ever want to see mika please wait in line!" so everyone let me b first because of the book....THANK YOU GUYS! i love u! u know who u r!

and than MIKA came!

he saw me and said something like "is that what i think it is?!?!? i was dying to see this!"

i have it on video!!!

he was so exited and happy! he said he read about it on the forum, he started looking at the letters and was so amazed, YAY!

i told him u better keep it! so he was like "r y crazy?! ofcourse i will! ill show it to everyone!"

he even said a thank u to all of u! its on video, summer has a better video of it i think! he looked at her cam when saying all that it was a long speach!

than i took a pic with him and went back...

than i saw Cherrise.. and talked to her and took a pic and a pic with Perez hilton.....lol

and than i remembered tha mika is signing stuf and i didnt get my little poster signed...so i waited quietly i the back of the line again hoping to get lucky again... and it was worth the wait!

i told him i would like to have a little message so he was HAPPY to write something and i took another pic with him with a huge hug...

than he asked this guy that worked with him to get my email....i tried to get a pen and paper but it wasnt easy! by the time i did find something...they had to go so i told mika i have my email on my letter in the book i hope he will remember!

AHHHH thats about it!!!!!

*faint*

sorry if its to long! but this night was one of the best nights ever

THANK YOU MIKA!!!!!!!!

and here are some pix!!!!!!! WEEPEE!!!!

we r waiting in line it was early so not many ppl yet !

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/laby14/mika3.jpg

the first hug:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/laby14/MikaAndMe2.jpg

Mika And I!!!!!!!!!!!!! (last hug lol)

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/laby14/MikaAndMe.jpg

and here is mika with the scrapbook giving his speach!

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/laby14/Mika1.jpg

mika checking the book out :

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/laby14/mika2.jpg

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/laby14/th_MOV00722.jpg

another SHORT one.... LOL

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/laby14/?action=view&current=MOV00727.flv

and here are pix from the show and more! CLICK CLICK!!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/laby14/MIKALiveTrubadourLAMarch25th2007

u guys gotta see this! its lollipop from the show it was FUNNY!!!!!!!!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is so great :mf_rosetinted: I'm so happy for this, I really really was hoping and waiting to hear this, you've put so much work into that book, so it's extremely wonderful to hear that he liked it :wub2: Ah I'm so happy for you Sivan, really made my day to read this :yay:

Oh and hi Mika :arf2:

:biggrin2:

o.m.gosh. i am so so so jealous MIKA ASKED YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL?!?!?! aweEE you are so luckyyyyy!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO SEE THE VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hug hug hug hug you are so awesome, thanks so much for making the scrapbook and including all of us, you truly are a dedicated Mika fan. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's so great!!!! Mika's the nicest person ever!

Haha! "Is this what I think it is?"

So wonderful!! :biggrin2:

yeah and ill show u uys the video of the speach soon

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so so so pleased !!!! <jumps around like a mad mad!>

Sooo he does lurk here! :sneaky2::biggrin2:

lol he does!!! OMG he is so sweet!!!! mike if u read this "U'RE SWEET!!!!!"

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is so great :mf_rosetinted: I'm so happy for this, I really really was hoping and waiting to hear this, you've put so much work into that book, so it's extremely wonderful to hear that he liked it :wub2: Ah I'm so happy for you Sivan, really made my day to read this

Oh and hi Mika :arf2:

:biggrin2:

isnt it great that i have good news after all this waiting!??!?

...WOW!

I mean....WOW! WOW!

Ok I'll stop wowing now, but hey....what an exciting evening!!! Can't wait till I see the video and pics! You were great Sivan!!! :biggrin2:

Hey I'm wondering....maybe he'll start recognising us, the scrapbook people ;), at the concerts...:cool:

Sooo he does lurk here! :sneaky2::biggrin2:

Hehe, we were already aware of that! :biggrin2:

Sounds like a wonderful and memorable experience, Sivan! You must be a very happy person now! :wub2:

Too bad that I only joined the forum a week ago or so and missed the whole thing about the scrapbook - so I would like to say HI! to Mika in this way, I'm pretty sure now he will read this thread! :biggrin2:

Oh, can't wait! Im so excited! (And I want to see the book too :naughty: )

but this definitely sets the border quite high for the rest of us to get noticed by Mika! :biggrin2:

Well, Actually I'm just happy you made Mika so Happy! :yay:

Where are you postin the video?

This definitely made my day,

I've just woken up and already got to know this kind of happy news! :yay:

o.m.gosh. i am so so so jealous MIKA ASKED YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL?!?!?! aweEE you are so luckyyyyy!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO SEE THE VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hug hug hug hug you are so awesome, thanks so much for making the scrapbook and including all of us, you truly are a dedicated Mika fan. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awww thank u!

mika deserve all the fans in the world...he is amazing :)

while waiting in line again i talked to the guy from the record label... told him ill see him tomorrow and he said "bring everyone u know with u!" i told him maybe my mom wil come and my brother...and told him i think mika is amazing and people that dont know him are missing big time!

...WOW!

I mean....WOW! WOW!

Ok I'll stop wowing now, but hey....what an exciting evening!!! Can't wait till I see the video and pics! You were great Sivan!!! :biggrin2:

Hey I'm wondering....maybe he'll start recognising us, the scrapbook people ;), at the concerts...:cool:

oh yeah! he did recognize some ppl from the book! he said "hey Olivia! i know her! she write to me on myspace sometimes"

:punk:

u read this Olivia?!?!?!?!?!?!

That's definitely an exclusive interview to MFC :biggrin2:

can't wait!

Defo! he really took his time saying thank u :)

i`m sooo happy for you all that hard work certainly paid off for you & he even wanted your email addy :shocked: you lucky gal !

yeah hope he will write :) i'd love it if he will!