2007: MIKA show in LA!!! IT WAS AMAZING! (25 March 2007)

Sivan

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh when will in be morning in LA? :blink:

LOL! We've got a while to wait, I bet. It's 10:15 a.m. here, and she's 3 hours behind me -- only 7:15 for her. Plus, she didn't get to bed until what? 2 or 3 in the morning? Unless she's too excited to sleep, I don't think we'll see her for another few hours yet! :wink2:

dcdeb

oh yeah! he did recognize some ppl from the book! he said "hey Olivia! i know her! she write to me on myspace sometimes"

:punk:

u read this Olivia?!?!?!?!?!?!

OH GOD !!! I READ THAT !! And now i try to remember what i wrote :bleh::roftl::blush-anim-cl:

Please, tell me there is another Olivia in the Scrapbook... I'm so ashamed... I can"t remember what i wrote !!! It must have been stupid things, cause i was sure he wouldn't read them :lmao:

It sounds like you had a real lovely and amazing time meeting Mika.

I dunno what the scrapbook is...because I'm fairly new to the forum...but I'm so happy and glad that Mika got to read letters from fans here.He truly is very sweet.

xoxo Bianca.

Sivan, thanks for sharing your experience with all of us!! This show sounds like it will be nothing if not wonderfully memorably to you! I'm insanely happy for you! All of your efforts on the scrapbook were well worth it! You deserve the recognition!!:biggrin2:

Now I honestly cannot wait for the NYC show! I hope it will be just as fun as the LA show!! I wish I could snag the set list after the show and even meet Mika as well! I'm sooo excited for Thursday!:wub2:

Ok... Now, I'm calmed down...

It seems that you had a wonderful time !!! Can't wait for the pics and videos when you will wake up... And will have had breakfast...

Did he recognize other people from the previous gigs ?? Amazing... The guy has seen thousands and thousands of people for more than 6 months now, and still recognizes some of them... Maybe he only recognize stalkers, to remember them when he meets them in the street :blink::naughty:

And now i will have to harass you to know EXACTLY how he looked like when he said what he said... Was it like "I know her !! I blocked her from myspace cause i don't ever wanna see her again" or just "Oh yeah ! I know her" ????? :biggrin2:

OMG THATS SO EFFING AMAAAAAAAZING

To think he's read my message is absolutely ...AHHHH!!!!

I'm SOOOO HAPPY

And Sivan, you are a STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg

Omg

Omg

Omg

Omg

I want to meet him NOW!

EVERYBODY DOES!

YOU JUST HAVE TO WAIT AFTER A GIG AND IF YOU SEE HIM...WELL YOU KNOW THE REST! LOADS OF PEOPLE HAVE DONE IT AND THEY SAY HE'S REALLY LOVELY (WHICH NONE OF US DOUBT!) I'M DEFINATELY GOING TO ANOTHER GIG...SOON! :wub2:

WOW WOW WOW!! You lucky girl!

:roftl::thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :shocked: :shocked:

You've realldy done a great job with the book and everything - you really deserved it.. But i'd wish I were you when it happened.. :bleh:

This really made me happy.. *tries not to write weird lovelove things*

WEEE!!!!! CONGRATS SIVAN!

He must come to Denmark once more! I want to see him!!! Why is all concerts in Copenhagen!?!?! I WANT TO SEE HIM!!! CONCERT..

LOL! We've got a while to wait, I bet. It's 10:15 a.m. here, and she's 3 hours behind me -- only 7:15 for her. Plus, she didn't get to bed until what? 2 or 3 in the morning? Unless she's too excited to sleep, I don't think we'll see her for another few hours yet! :wink2:

dcdeb

Thanks for informing!! :thumb_yello:

It's 6:30 pm. in here... :roftl:

crazy world...

WOW WOW WOW It was certainly your day! I am soooooo happy for you!

I bet you're gonna faint when you receive a thank you mail from MIKA:mf_lustslow: Are you ready for the rendezvous? You deserve a huge hug:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Thanks again Sivan, for all your hard work and sharing your exciting moment with us. I cannot wait for the video!

BTW I learned today Mika is coming to Fuji Rock Festival (it is a huge summer music festival in Japan) in July but donno whether he will do gig at clubs. I do wish he will... it is a lot more fun! Only if I could speak to him...:blush-anim-cl:

thats so cool! i hope u meet him! :)

wow is he all over the world ha!??

my brother just stepped into the room and said i looked like a maniac all blushed and grinning from ear to ear:blush-anim-cl: so happy for you sivan! you're the greatest! there can be happy endings after all! or is this a happy begining? anyway...BIG BIG SQUEEZY HUGS for ya!

LOL its not the end!!! gonna see him again tonight ! :biggrin2:

OMG! OMG! OMG!!!

Here I am at uni bouncing around like a loon! hahaha, I'm so excited for you!!!!! THAT MUST'VE BEEN ONE HECK OF AN EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for the effort you put into the scrapbook Siv, you're a star!!!!

You think if I go to Birmingham he'll recognize lil me, "MIKA! MIKA!! I FLEW ALL THE WAY FROM KUWAIT TO SEE YOU!" *faints* LOL That would be hilarious!!!!!

Can't wait to watch the videooo!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

HEY!!! hehe GO SEE HIM!

omg Sivan!! yaaaayy!!

eeee....soo happy for you!!!!!!

eek

i was crying' date=' screaming eeeeeek!!

mom made me calm down...and eeek...Grace Kelly was on tv [LOL'] and eeeee i just needed to scream again!!!

yay!!! eeek

Sivan!!

<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333**THANK YOU************

:roftl: relax! take it easy!!! ;)

Sivan, thanks for sharing your experience with all of us!! This show sounds like it will be nothing if not wonderfully memorably to you! I'm insanely happy for you! All of your efforts on the scrapbook were well worth it! You deserve the recognition!!:biggrin2:

Now I honestly cannot wait for the NYC show! I hope it will be just as fun as the LA show!! I wish I could snag the set list after the show and even meet Mika as well! I'm sooo excited for Thursday!:wub2:

i hope for u!!! ull love it :):thumb_yello:

it's a miiiighty fine day for posting videos :harp:

Yeah, isn't it?

The sun is shining, the birds singing.. the VIDEO DAY, SIVAN! We are not putting to much pressure on her, are we? :roftl:

Ok... Now, I'm calmed down...

It seems that you had a wonderful time !!! Can't wait for the pics and videos when you will wake up... And will have had breakfast...

Did he recognize other people from the previous gigs ?? Amazing... The guy has seen thousands and thousands of people for more than 6 months now, and still recognizes some of them... Maybe he only recognize stalkers, to remember them when he meets them in the street :blink::naughty:

And now i will have to harass you to know EXACTLY how he looked like when he said what he said... Was it like "I know her !! I blocked her from myspace cause i don't ever wanna see her again" or just "Oh yeah ! I know her" ????? :biggrin2:

No he seemed happy when he recognized u! :) he was like smiling and said "hey olivia! i remember her, she write to me on myspace" :)

Hi Sivan :fisch: I saw you online :fisch: anything you'd like to post? :fisch:

:biggrin2:

LMAO! yes ill try posting the pix in few min ;)

will just go brush my teeth first! LOL!