The official Brian May worship thread!

Mary

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i love that pic of fred :wub2: and brian, I think mika could do with a brian. He was so crucial to Queens sound and must have written at least half the songs, so who's gonna start the roger taylor thread? I know it wont be me starting the john deacon one, hee heee I mean god love him but i wouldnt know what to say about him:boxed: :naughty: ROGER is awesome though:punk:

i love that pic of fred :wub2: and brian, I think mika could do with a brian. He was so crucial to Queens sound and must have written at least half the songs, so who's gonna start the roger taylor thread? I know it wont be me starting the john deacon one, hee heee I mean god love him but i wouldnt know what to say about him:boxed: :naughty: ROGER is awesome though:punk:

I'll do it... :naughty:

Has anyone ever seen him play live?

Oh when I did it was just a dream come true. The show was amazing and me and my friend swear he waved at us haha! Wish it was possible to see Freddie too but I was only 4 when he passed away :(

Oh when I did it was just a dream come true. The show was amazing and me and my friend swear he waved at us haha! Wish it was possible to see Freddie too but I was only 4 when he passed away :(

Yes I saw at the Freddie tribute concert in 91/92 ... an amazing day:punk:

ive seen brian 3 times and met him once!:punk:5 times including fred tribute and queen and paul rogers, Ive seen roger live too, they were both totally awesome:punk: :punk::wub2:

Hrmm...maybe that's why we should have one so that we have an excuse to research them more! :roftl:

okay lets research John:roftl: I am gonna google him now, I know he has kids and a wife, lets see what else there is too the fabby bassist:punk: