Mary

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest the_hero1985
Well that is very cool, Im not doing that and I cant play the guitar, just a crazy fan :naughty: good for you hero, i checked out your my space and you are a right sweetie :mf_rosetinted:

Wow why thank you... *blushes*

Anyway I can tell you a little about the project...

My producer is a friend of Brian... and I showed Brian a couple of lyrics I wrote and my producer made some music... and Brian wa so impressed that he is willing to add some guitar parts and vocals..

Now 1 of the songs is a blues track and the other one is Black sabbatish... I can send you all some demos if you want.

hero that sounds very exciting, always good to have Brian on your side, you must be bubbling over with excitement:roftl: and I would love to hear your demo tracks, can you send them via my space, I have sent you a friend request. I am off to bed now, enjoy your weekend:thumb_yello:

Guest the_hero1985
hero that sounds very exciting, always good to have Brian on your side, you must be bubbling over with excitement:roftl: and I would love to hear your demo tracks, can you send them via my space, I have sent you a friend request. I am off to bed now, enjoy your weekend:thumb_yello:

I will post them in here... they will be active links for a few weeks longer. Have a good sleep.

And thank you all for the wishes :-)

http://www.megaupload.com/nl/?d=35RPDHNQ This one is called Lucy it's a blues track :-)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UEEORU91 And this one is the black sabbathish song called Scream for reality.. although the demo is labelled as "Spanish" Enjoy

Cool! There's a Brian May Pedal that reproduces all his classic sounds, I assume the Deaky Amp is included on it.

yes, it's something very clever and deacon was the right man to do it. he studied electronics.

thats so fab:punk: and that pic wasnt he pretending to be a tree or something on an album cover:boxed: And the deaky amp:wink2: you shoul d post that on the john thread:thumb_yello:

see, even if we took every member of queen separate, they keep coming together. you can't talk about one without another.