The official Brian May worship thread!

Mary

It's strange for me to be contributing to this thread because my friend knew him.

http://www.brianmay.com/vickisworld

That's my friend's story. She met Brian and he looked after her and was a brilliant friend to her whilst she was ill. I met him at her 14th birthday party. We went to see We Will Rock You and were taken to a room backstage where there were balloons and drinks and stuff. Then Brian walked in the room. He'd told Vix he was in Moscow, but he'd actually come to celebrate her birthday with us. I then saw him again at her memorial where he played 'No One But You' and a song that he had worked on with Vicki. He is indeed an incredible man and I will never be able to thank him enough for the amount of love and support he gave to Vicki and her family. Truely amazing man and I am sooooooo glad he's a fan of Mika :)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I Read Her Story On Her Site. It Is Really A Very Sad Thing To Loose Someone You Loved. And Yes, Brian Is A Wonderfull Man, In The Real Sense Of The Word.

Before Everything He Is A Human Beign.

He Is A Saint For Me.

Guest the_hero1985
does anyone know how to play these:boxed:

You have to download the megaupload toolbar..

Has anyone already listened to the songs or not?

hero can you send them any other way:blink:

another pic of bri, with his short hair...this was before Queen, but i am sure he had it chopped of again later but havent stumbled upon the evidence as yet... had to block out half the page as it had too many pixels to attach it or something in its entirety :blink:

post-1066-142983650856_thumb.jpg

Guest the_hero1985
hero can you send them any other way:blink:

another pic of bri, with his short hair...this was before Queen, but i am sure he had it chopped of again later but havent stumbled upon the evidence as yet... had to block out half the page as it had too many pixels to attach it or something in its entirety :blink:

I could email it to anyone who is interested.

will have to wait til i get home now hero, or maybe when i am at my sisters tomorrow, this computer is just toooooooo slow. I will messgae you once i have heard them and hear them i will:biggrin2: cheers honey

looks fab freddie but once again this computer sucks:sneaky2:

Hi all... I love Brian May, and one of the first things I did when I "discovered" Mika was to check Brian's website to see if he'd "discovered" him too! And of course, Brian had long before I did! I was delighted to see that they had clicked.

I love Brian's website and that he talks to us so freely. We get a real sense of who he is that way. I wish Roger would have a blog like Brian. I like knowing that Brian's a geek for stereoscopic pictures and astronomy, and that he's all for saving hedgehogs. And that he abhors smoking and for heaven's sake don't try to sneak and take his picture with your cell phone in an airport...he doesn't like it! :)

I honestly don't know what I'd say to him if I ever met him. I mean, what could I say.... "Excuse me, Mr. May... I've loved your music all my life....I loved Freddie so much, I still feel his loss..." I couldn't bear to be so trite even if it was true. Hmm....maybe this would be better: "I've introduced my kids to Queen's music and they love it too. My six year old asked me once if Roger was your dad! hee hee!" Bet he'd get a kick out of that!