Identifying The Mika - Random Funnyness

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh goodness!!! *snickerfit* When you went into the ins and outs of mikanapping, I just lost it. I don't whether I was more horrified or contemplative *cough* as the reader was instructed to nab him from behind. I could just see it in my head. Poor dear, the Mika never had a chance. lol Gosh, that was just too cute! Very funny, luv! ^_^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i'm printing this out. it's too cute; it is giving me the irressistible urge to doodle!

and also write a poem, erm dunno why.

b.if you are doing things to me......:bleh:

OOoooooOOOO a fellow poet :thumb_yello: we should have a board for our poetry, what do you say.

OK! CAN I NOMINATE YOU FOR BEING THE MOST WITTY MFCer!!!

I believe there is an AWARDS thingy being created - you should definitely be a candidate for one of them!!!

• 1 month later...

Yayyy...!!! I found it so very funny! LOL!!! :roftl:

Congrats :thumb_yello: really, even if the original idea wasn't yours.

And if anyone would like to kill you for this (what I seriously doubt), just call out for me, I will save you! :thumb_yello::cool:

I especially loved these parts:

"The best way to attract the Mika is to leave a microphone and a piano with a stool out (ensure the piano and stool are on wheels, you will learn why later) out in a large, open brightly lit area, you may want to engage the use of teddy bear picnics, glitter and balloons. A stage is most preferable for this set up. (...) If the microphone fails, try a trail of lollipops, a tamagotchi...or a Coati."

"Try not to make sudden movements or the protective creatures around him might take a dive on you and flatten you. You will recognise these creatures as they are often labelled so they don't forget their species; 'Security'. Do not mess with these creatures as they are highly protective of the Mika."