Identifying The Mika - Random Funnyness

Being the completely unoriginal person I am I found this on another forum and thought it was funny, I've heavily edited this quite a bit to suit Mika rather then the original but I hope you guys see the humour and don't kill me for this, lol.

Original idea by Cyndi and edited by Mee!

Identifying The Mika

The Fan Guide to Mika-Watching

The Mika is a rare creature on the Mika-anian Islands somewhere in the Circus District of Nowhere Town. He's a somewhat shy creature, however, his vocalizations are very distinctive and those who hear it comment on the beautiful and rather unique sound.

Identifying the Mika:

Correctly identifying the Mika is very important. The Mika is tall, a little over six feet, with pale skin, dark eyes and curly hair. Sometimes he can also be identified by the 'giggle' or by his distinct use of braces, the technical term known as 'Brace-Appeal. This phenomenon has no explanation, though some say it may be a means of attracting the fans.

Warning - he is a bit timid and likes to hide - this may cause delusional paranoia and/or an outbreak of the 'I Am Sparticus' contagion.

DO NOT be fooled by lookalikes. They are either merely gingerbread men made to look like the Mika, or a clever and artful arrangement of vegetables. These are NOT, I repeat NOT the real Mika as he is despite popular opinion, not edible...*Cough*

Attracting the Mika:

The best way to attract the Mika is to leave a microphone and a piano with a stool out (ensure the piano and stool are on wheels, you will learn why later) out in a large, open brightly lit area, you may want to engage the use of teddy bear picnics, glitter and balloons. A stage is most preferable for this set up. If you're lucky(and patient), he might appear and put on a vocal display.

If the microphone fails, try a trail of lollipops, a tamagotchi...or a Coati.

Photographing the Mika:

The Mika is an extremely photogenic creature. Be careful not to use excessive flash photography if you attract him to a microphone - the flashing lights may scare him away or render him blind. Your best bet is to use a digital camera on low light settings. If you must use a flash, use it sparingly. Try not to make sudden movements or the protective creatures around him might take a dive on you and flatten you. You will recognise these creatures as they are often labelled so they don't forget their species; 'Security'. Do not mess with these creatures as they are highly protective of the Mika.

Capturing the Mika:

The Mika is an extremely endangered species. If you MUST capture him for study, your best method of approach is from behind. Bring another person along. Wait until the Mika begins a vocal display and run up behind him. Grab the Mika around the waist with both arms and, if you're tall enough, lift him off the ground so he can't run for it. Be warned...he will struggle, so try not to bruise him! If you're smaller than the Mika, or the first plan fails, wait until he is seated at the piano then tether the piano and stool to the back of your car and drive away. He should roll along happily behind you. This is what the wheels mentioned previously are for...you may want to use the assistance of glue or duct tape at this point to keep him seated.

You know what? It may be simpler to just ask the Mika to give you his autograph. Asking nicely enough may bring him close enough to study without resorting to cars, chloroform, duct tape or Mikanapping.

However, if you MUST capture the Mika for study, be sure to release him exactly where you captured him! There will be serious consequences if you don't and they include restraining orders, lots of police cars, long nights in jail, fan harassment and probably a very angry and confused Mika. You do not want to anger the Mika as he may refuse to vocalize for you on request and then you would have a large army of fans wanting a quiet word with you.

Now you are ready and set to go Mika-Watching! Good luck!

Very good. That was so funny.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Being the completely unoriginal person I am I found this on another forum and thought it was funny, I've heavily edited this quite a bit to suit Mika rather then the original but I hope you guys see the humour and don't kill me for this, lol.

Identifying The Mika

The Mika is a rare creature on the Mika-anian Islands somewhere in the Circus District of Nowhere Town. He's a somewhat shy creature, however, his vocalizations are very distinctive and those who hear it comment on the beautiful and rather unique sound.

Identifying the Mika:

Correctly identifying the Mika is very important. The Mika is tall, a little over six feet, with pale skin, dark eyes and curly hair. Sometimes he can also be identified by the 'giggle' or by his distinct use of braces, the technical term known as 'Brace-Appeal. This phenomenon has no explanation, though some say it may be a means of attracting the fans.

Warning - he is a bit timid and likes to hide - this may cause delusional paranoia and/or an outbreak of the 'I Am Sparticus' contagion.

DO NOT be fooled by lookalikes. They are either merely gingerbread men made to look like the Mika, or a clever and artful arrangement of vegetables. These are NOT, I repeat NOT the real Mika as he is despite popular opinion, not edible...*Cough*

Attracting the Mika:

The best way to attract the Mika is to leave a microphone and a piano with a stool out (ensure the piano and stool are on wheels, you will learn why later) out in a large, open brightly lit area, you may want to engage the use of teddy bear picnics, glitter and balloons. A stage is most preferable for this set up. If you're lucky(and patient), he might appear and put on a vocal display.

Photographing the Mika:

The Mika is an extremely photogenic creature. Be careful not to use excessive flash photography if you attract him to a microphone - the flashing lights may scare him away or render him blind. Your best bet is to use a digital camera on low light settings. If you must use a flash, use it sparingly. Try not to make sudden movements or the protective creatures around him might take a dive on you and flatten you. You will recognise these creatures as they are often labelled so they don't forget their species; 'Security'. Do not mess with these creatures as they are highly protective of the Mika.

Capturing the Mika:

The Mika is an extremely endangered species. If you MUST capture him for study, your best method of approach is from behind. Bring another person along. Wait until the Mika begins a vocal display and run up behind him. Grab the Mika around the waist with both arms and, if you're tall enough, lift him off the ground so he can't run for it. Be warned...he will struggle, so try not to bruise him! If you're smaller than the Mika, or the first plan fails, wait until he is seated at the piano then tether the piano and stool to the back of your car and drive away. He should roll along happily behind you. This is what the wheels mentioned previously are for...you may want to use the assistance of glue or duct tape at this point to keep him seated.

You know what? It may be simpler to just ask the Mika to give you his autograph. Asking nicely enough may bring him close enough to study without resorting to cars, chloroform, duct tape or Mikanapping.

However, if you MUST capture the Mika for study, be sure to release him exactly where you captured him! There will be serious consequences if you don't and they include restraining orders, lots of police cars, long nights in jail, fan harassment and probably a very angry and confused Mika. You do not want to anger the Mika as he may refuse to vocalize for you on request and then you would have a large army of fans wanting a quiet word with you.

Aw, look at all the nice and friendly posts when this was written almoust a year ago.:roftl:

Everyone has been a newbee at some point, fresh and devoting!:wub2:

• 2 months later...

hahahaha =D

i imagined it all as i read.. i can just imagine setting up a piano and microphone with lollipops scattered around.. for some reason i imagined it outside the place i work.. dont ask why... maybe because i busk there sometimes...

• 5 months later...

Identifying The Mika

Identifying the Mika:

Attracting the Mika:

Photographing the Mika:

Capturing the Mika:

lmfao oh this is soooo funny:roftl: I've never read it before hahaha :lol3::lmfao: