Mika - London - Somerset House - 17th July

Stephane

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooo. do u thnk they will be sum left by the 19th ?

Its a guessing game really... so just keep yr fingers crossed the only pre-sales are thou the mika email we recieved and somerset house subcribers, cos i was offered mine thou email today.

And yes its just a mika concert and patrick wolf is support 4 those who dont know.

Its a guessing game really... so just keep yr fingers crossed the only pre-sales are thou the mika email we recieved and somerset house subcribers, cos i was offered mine thou email today.

And yes its just a mika concert and patrick wolf is support 4 those who dont know.

Which Mika email are you all talking about ? I suscribed to Secret Society on Mikasounds and never got the email... Is that from them ?

Which Mika email are you all talking about ? I suscribed to Secret Society on Mikasounds and never got the email... Is that from them ?

No not SS cos im not one of the gang!!! LOl no just with the normal mika one, it comes thou my bulk email rather than my normal thou so lucky i saw it cos i often dont look. It came some time this afternoon, do u want me to check the time?

No not SS cos im not one of the gang!!! LOl no just with the normal mika one, it comes thou my bulk email rather than my normal thou so lucky i saw it cos i often dont look. It came some time this afternoon, do u want me to check the time?

No no, it's ok... I suscribed to the newsletter too i think...

But the SS on mikasounds is different from the SS on myspace, i'm not accepted in the myspace one either, but everyone is accepted in the mikasounds one, you just have to give your email... That's why i thought you got the email from there...

No no, it's ok... I suscribed to the newsletter too i think...

But the SS on mikasounds is different from the SS on myspace, i'm not accepted in the myspace one either, but everyone is accepted in the mikasounds one, you just have to give your email... That's why i thought you got the email from there...

i got mine through mika mail, i'm not sure what thats part of though

No panic wife! , its tommorow!

Im going to try abd get 4 , spare for peeps :thumb_yello:

:shocked: phew! Darn meeting...all I read and understood was gig.. presale.. buy here... and I panicked haha!! :naughty:

right! I will be ready tomorrow!

What was T in the Park like?

Mind you for that there would be fans of many bands trying to get tickets, for this only Mika?

and Patrick Wolf... really starting to like his stuff.. I have 'Magic Position' in my head at the moment...:naughty: