Mika - London - Somerset House - 17th July

Stephane

I felt silly last time I went to HMV... esp as it was such a let down afterwards. But he was still amazing.. even though he only played 3 songs...

I plan on getting there early again this time.. and plant myself at the front..will upload photos/videos after for everyone!

I have the day off.. so a spot of shopping.. pop in to see Mika.. then go home haha! :naughty:

A video with a happy birthday wish for me would be nice :naughty: Hehe hope you'll have a lovely day there, will be expecting a full report :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a ticket... :emot-sad: Well, I guess this was ment to happen. I'd probably faint at the beginning of his concert anyway... :blush-anim-cl:

I'm all out of tickets I'm afraid, but as Freddie said a lot of people bought extra tickets, there must be some somewhere :boxed:

i still ain't got my tickets :( I know there's still like 2 months but i get worried too easily, they said somewhere that by post they can come at least 2 days before the concert? thats too long for me to wait i wanna keep looking at my tickets :naughty: ah yes i'm a loser and i talk too much rubbish .. ah well