Mika - London - Somerset House - 17th July

Stephane

i still ain't got my tickets :( I know there's still like 2 months but i get worried too easily, they said somewhere that by post they can come at least 2 days before the concert? thats too long for me to wait i wanna keep looking at my tickets :naughty: ah yes i'm a loser and i talk too much rubbish .. ah well

Ohhh i usually get them posted , Ive never got them by email before , and you have to print them off ... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i still ain't got my tickets :( I know there's still like 2 months but i get worried too easily, they said somewhere that by post they can come at least 2 days before the concert? thats too long for me to wait i wanna keep looking at my tickets :naughty: ah yes i'm a loser and i talk too much rubbish .. ah well

Mine came thou email this morning which was kinda a shock, like freddie i wasnt expecting that! Yours will be fine dont worry!! I didnt know u were going, i hope we have chance to meet!

Yes Freddie, it's called fasttrack and you are supposed to get them up to 48 hours after purchase.

But because there was some sort of glich at the time, the tickets have only just been released.

Bexxy , excellent , i hate hate to come as a pirate and everyone is not dressed up! :shocked:

isnt it expected that everyone dresses up for somerset house anyway? :bleh:

Babspanky is going to sell me a spare ticket... I'm going to Somerset House! :arf2:

Now I need to find some cheap hotel or B'n'B...

Hey glad u got yr ticket!!! Look 4ward to meeting u!!!

OF course I'm dressing up!!!!Any excuse to dress up and i'm there. I doubt my sister will though so i'll be on my own hahahah

I don't care though.

I've got ages to sort out a costume though- It's gotta be a really good one! :D