'Love Today' Provisional Track List?

Sou

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure I saw somewhere that his cover of Same Jeans was going to be on there...?:blink:

Maybe that's why it's the provisional track list...there's still a month left till the single is out :)

I'm sure I saw somewhere that his cover of Same Jeans was going to be on there...?:blink:

I sat down in my car tonight, turned on the radio (3FM), I was like 'hey, I know this song!' - it was Same Jeans, the original by the View. :punk:

Didn't know they were coming up in Holland, it was the first time I heard it on Dutch radio. I love it, but I love Mika's version even better! :thumb_yello:

Oh I just noticed the 'lonely' song... I missed that in Sou's first posting. I would really like to hear that. Has it been heard at all yet?

Nope, haven't heard it yet.

The song doesn't seem to be a cover because I can't find any other versions of the same song. A Mika original perhaps?

i thought that there would be patrick wolf's remix on it... so i did some googling and look what i found:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MIKA-LOVE-TODAY-PATRICK-WOLF-RMX-10-DJ-PRO_W0QQitemZ120100541004QQcmdZViewItem

http://banquetrecords.com/index.jsp?item=7123

Well, aren't you clever?! But 22.50? Let's see... in US$ that would be...$44.22?!! plus shipping!

Umm... maybe not :wink2:

dcdeb

Right, that makes sense. I do like some of Patrick Wolf's stuff though, as much as I've been able to hear anyway. Love The Magic Position and Bluebells (especially the beginning of Bluebells) I like how the beat gets into my chest.

I didn't like Patrick Wolf's music much...The Magic Position is the only track I like..I catch myself humming it to myself sometimes *sigh* A part of me feels as if I've betrayed Mika when I do that, LOL

Right, that makes sense. I do like some of Patrick Wolf's stuff though, as much as I've been able to hear anyway. Love The Magic Position and Bluebells (especially the beginning of Bluebells) I like how the beat gets into my chest.

he makes me laugh, he's so freaky...