MIKA was amazing (as usuall) at Virgin!

Sivan

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OLIVIA!! I do have it on camera! He sounds thrilled to see your picture!!

There is a lot of background noise but you can hear him say things like

"Absolutely amazing. Brilliant" its so cute you have to listen carefully. I'm uploading it to myspace right now!

Actually Olivia I think I MIGHT have when he says your name..once the videos are done uploading to my computer I will let you know. I know I have a video of him looking through the book and his reactions so we'll see!

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Warn me before saying such things !!! I almost fell down my chair... :sneaky2:

Ok, I'll wait... :blush-anim-cl:

:thumb_yello:

i probably would have cryed too when i meet mika too but i ended up getting pished . i did cry the next day though through embrassment with getting in such a state & instead of going for a bus home i headed straight back up to where he was playing & making an ass of myself . so if you see this mika please please forgive me it was the drink`s fault :roftl:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :punk:

Sorry... *coughs*

"Oh ?! Cool ! :thumb_yello: "

Ok I'm just going to give the link right now but can I just ask that no one post it anywhere else because I really want to save it for my new thread with all of my pictures and videos, lets just call this a preview for the people reading this tread ok? :-) thanks!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2017958604

That is absolutely brilliant, fantastic, amazing... words fail me! Thank you so very much for sharing it!

dcdeb

Ok I'm just going to give the link right now but can I just ask that no one post it anywhere else because I really want to save it for my new thread with all of my pictures and videos, lets just call this a preview for the people reading this tread ok? :-) thanks!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2017958604

Ahhh... it doesn't work, I can't see it, the screen stays black... :shocked:

You know what ? Take a rest, you need it, I almost forgot you were so sick !! Poor you... And i'm harrassing her...

I will go to bed myself, and will find a greaaaaaaaaaaaaat surprise (that is not really a surprise anymore) tomorrow afternoon when i'll read the forum !!

Get well very soon Summer !!

But anyway, Siv and Summer, you have something really wonderful to remember! I'm so happy for you that you've met Mika and enjoyed your time with him! :wub2:

And Sivan, I'm so sorry to hear about you and your boyfriend breaking up... Hopefully in the end it will make your life easier, but it needs a little time. Take good care of yourself! *hug*

But anyway, Siv and Summer, you have something really wonderful to remember! I'm so happy for you that you've met Mika and enjoyed your time with him! :wub2:

And Sivan, I'm so sorry to hear about you and your boyfriend breaking up... Hopefully in the end it will make your life easier, but it needs a little time. Take good care of yourself! *hug*

awww thank u!

u guys def help me to go threw it :)