MIKA was amazing (as usuall) at Virgin!

Sivan

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I should stop watching videos of him before I pass out. I don't think I can handle this anymore, hehe

OMG i know! im really gonna burst! and just read that mika might come to tour the US on june?!?!?!!? :punk: im gonna burst of happiness!

OMG i know! im really gonna burst! and just read that mika might come to tour the US on june?!?!?!!? :punk: im gonna burst of happiness!

Of course you're going to burst!!!! You shared epithelials with him! If I were you I wouldn't take a shower, ever, lol. Or at least wrap my self in cling film for an hour or two to make sure his epithelials have transferred and then you can clone him!!

Omg...omg...what the heck am I saying?! :shocked::blink:

Of course you're going to burst!!!! You shared epithelials with him! If I were you I wouldn't take a shower, ever, lol. Or at least wrap my self in cling film for an hour or two to make sure his epithelials have transferred and then you can clone him!!

Omg...omg...what the heck am I saying?! :shocked::blink:

Ummm....*moves away from Sou very slowely* Your scarin me :fisch:

HAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Ummm....*moves away from Sou very slowely* Your scarin me :fisch:

I scared myself, seriously I did! lol

I should stop watching CSI, i mean, how else would I have known what the heck epithelials were?! lol But yeah...I think I'm bordering 'psychotic stalker' and not just 'obsessive'. :lmao:

Ergh I want to go to Perez's party tonight!!! :-(

me to!!! :)

but u know what summer? i think we need to get some rest....my eyes hurt now...im tired...didnt sleep much the past few days...

me to!!! :)

but u know what summer? i think we need to get some rest....my eyes hurt now...im tired...didnt sleep much the past few days...

that's what happens when you're on a mika high...:roftl:

ohhh yes i remember what a bsb fan you are!

teehee well... Mika is my Nick Carter replacement at the moment :P ... since the boys are slacking and they keep pushin the album further back (yes they are recording as hard as that is to believe)

no WAY.

wow, i thought bsb disappeared after i was 11..:shocked: that's so strange!!

nope they had a come back in 2005... they actually got some airplay lol did like 4 shows in ontario that summer.. toronto, kitchener, london and ottawa lol ... plus a full out USA/Canada/Euro/Asia/Australia tour lol

Siv the videos are amazing... sound quality is fantastic... loooooooove the intro on Love Today... he did it at the gig I went to and it blew my mind away... his voice is so powerful !!!

glad u liked them :)

I'm so sorry !!! I left right after i said i would leave, cause otherwise, i would have stayed a lot too much...

Just a quick hello to say now that SUMMER IS MY NEW BEST FRIEND :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

I'll come back later this afternoon, a bit longer...

And now i think i might be a bit late to the hospital... oups !

I'm so sorry !!! I left right after i said i would leave, cause otherwise, i would have stayed a lot too much...

Just a quick hello to say now that SUMMER IS MY NEW BEST FRIEND :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

I'll come back later this afternoon, a bit longer...

And now i think i might be a bit late to the hospital... oups !

see u later i hope ;)

Ha Ha my friend Sara and I were definitley the ones who yelled "YEAH MARTIN!" in that one clip of "My Interpretation" I'm sorry but he's a badass guitarist, we couldn't hold back.

We were also some of the very few who rocked out at this concert. Nobody was getting into it like they did on Sunday at the Troubadour. How can you not rock out when you listen to him?