MIKA was amazing (as usuall) at Virgin!

Sivan

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just figured out how to play "everybody's talkin" on guitar!!! i should make a video and post it on here, if i ever have a day off work!! i have monday off maybe i'll do it then :0

hey!i learned that too! there was a video of some other artist(other than mika and harry nilsson) on youtube and that helped a lot. it's pretty fun to play(it wouldn't hurt if i had something even resembling a voice...). what chords do you use?

aww thanks, my brother was a couple people behind me and when he came out he made fun of me for kicking my leg out

yep, i'm pretty sure my brother would have done the same, but don't mind him, it's just what brothers are for:naughty:

summer u should teach me to play the guitar!

i wanna start learning :) i have the guitar!

ooooh! you should teach me as well! ^_^ I have a guitar and I never learned to play it. I always wanted a violin and they got me a guitar so I sort of left it alone out of spite but now I wish I had learned. It would be great to know how!

I'm gonna come back up to LA in the next couple of weeks! we should get together!!! i miss u! we should get together with that guy that we met at the instore, whats his name?

yeah sure :) that would b cool :) his name is Val :)

I still need to get my pictures up. grrr!! i have to go to bed I have to work again tomorrow!! I swear i've had no time at all this week. :-(

Hey, we should go eat a Marie Calendars where he works!

hehe i dont mind :) is it a cool place??

ok i better go to sleep soon to...

tired....were trying to look for an apartment...u know a good website for that?

Ok gotta go to sleep! I'll talk to you tomorrow and I'm going to have my post up by tomorrow night!! goodnight

ok :) night!

my parents r looking for a house...like 2-3 bedrooms...a garage maybe...

we will go see places tomorrow :)

thanks!

heehee Val was fabulous. If you come to Vegas you should bring him along ^_^

I wish you and your parents luck, Sivan! :thumb_yello:

yeah he is cool :)

ok ill let him know he is coming to vegas to! lol

ok im off to bed...TIRED!!! talk to u guys tomorrow ;)

E, E7, F#m, B

you?

well, i don't know what some of them are called(found them in some chord charts, but the names were too long to remember) so i'll just spell them out so to speak

it's something like

D - ? - D7 - G - ? -and D again

2---2---2---3---0---2

3---2---1---0---3---3

2---0---2---0---3---2

0---0---0---0---0---0

0---0---0---2---0---0

0---0---0---3---0---0

• 10 months later...
teehee well... Mika is my Nick Carter replacement at the moment :P ... since the boys are slacking and they keep pushin the album further back (yes they are recording as hard as that is to believe)

hahaha that's so funny, i just saw this post now.... I'm wondering if your Nick obsession has revived itself? I've been infatuated with Nick for waaaaay toooooo many yrs now, lol. I love Unbreakable, but for the first time since my BSB obsession began, they're being rivalled....by the amazing marvel that is Mika.... I can't get enough of him