Mika @ Concorde2 Brighton

guinchogirl

It looks like it's gonna be a mega rush for me as I don't finish work until 4pm and I won't get to brighton till 6.55pm! aghhhhhhhhhhh Does anyone know how long it takes to get from the station to concorde?

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It doesnt start til 7.30 (or 8 according to mikas my space?) so will be fine i think:blink: . Have you heard from SM or GG Jem? I am toying with the idea of going as lollipop girl:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

you will HAVE to get a taxi from the station i just re read your message thats just over half an hour, rem to sharpen your elbows, I wonder if there will be a queue at that time

It doesnt start til 7.30 (or 8 according to mikas my space?) so will be fine i think:blink: . Have you heard from SM or GG Jem? I am toying with the idea of going as lollipop girl:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

GG and SM have disappeared off of the face of the earth!:shocked:

You would be a fabby lollipop girl! :biggrin2:

I've got a pink cowgirl hat (thats got a tiara on it for some reason, it's also a little big LOL) white shirt, red bandanna and cropped jeans with denim braces! not sure what shoes to wear yet, i don't own cowgirl boots! ohhh and my flashing heart! I'm gonna get some right looks on the train aren't i?:blush-anim-cl:

GG and SM have disappeared off of the face of the earth!:shocked:

You would be a fabby lollipop girl! :biggrin2:

I've got a pink cowgirl hat (thats got a tiara on it for some reason, it's also a little big LOL) white shirt, red bandanna and cropped jeans with denim braces! not sure what shoes to wear yet, i don't own cowgirl boots! ohhh and my flashing heart! I'm gonna get some right looks on the train aren't i?:blush-anim-cl:

Your outfit sounds brilliant! Ive got the hearts and glow necklaces too!! you are going to brighten(pun intended) the day of all those commuters!!!:roftl: Im going out to get some bits to wear tomorrow. So are SM and GG coming to Brighton, they must be they live there:blink: Is Carrie brining you instead of her daugther?

Your outfit sounds brilliant! Ive got the hearts and glow necklaces too!! you are going to brighten(pun intended) the day of all those commuters!!!:roftl: Im going out to get some bits to wear tomorrow. So are SM and GG coming to Brighton, they must be they live there:blink: Is Carrie brining you instead of her daugther?

I think so yes!

The last I heard of GG and SM is that they were going, it's in their neck of the woods after all. My outfit isn't that great but do believe it will bring a smile to all and sundry!:biggrin2:

Hello only two days to go OMG how exciting, I still dont know what I am going to waer (apart from alot of glowing up things it seems!) I plan to be there about 6, surely there will not be a q b4 then:blink:

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I will be wearing black tshirt(iron maiden effect) and jeans or black skirt and boots. I will have lots of flashing hearts on me and fan club badges. I just do not have time to go and find an outfit, I really hope that Mika does nt invute all those dressed up to his aftershow party!!! I will have to through off my clothes and say I am dressed up as an underwear model:shocked:

See you there:biggrin2: :yay::groupwave::woot_jump:

I have just found this on Concordes website!:biggrin2:

If you are lucky enough to have tickets to see Mika this Friday 11th May, we thought we would let you know that the man himself has requested you all to turn up in fancy dress! This is no joke - so dress to impress in the most garish outfit you own!

hey, Brighton goers! may i ask you a favour?

i suggest to keep on posting your comments and reports to the Brighton gig HERE in this existing thread!

so many new gigs are coming up in the next days, and i guess we all want to avoid the blossoming of tons of new threads to scroll!!

Maybe Quinchogirl can edit the title??? adding 'reports and comments'?

of course this is just a suggestion, freedom of posting must be granted, but i asked mods and they agree with me!

......omg, just one day away!!! i can feel yr excitement....pls report report report!!! ....here!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: