Mika @ Concorde2 Brighton

guinchogirl

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok admit it how many of you are getting ready this early in the day. im sure theres some of you travelling a distance. but im on about people who live near. i have butterflies in my belly and im not even going until monday, and my wardrobe is all laid out how sad is that.

HAVE THE BEST TIME EVER TONIGHT

:biggrin2: I started getting ready last night. My lovely younger son decided to come into my bed for a cuddle last night, and talked for ages, so once I had gotton to sleep it wasnt for long:sneaky2: I hope my tired looks wont affect my chances with Mika:naughty: So exciting cant wait until tonight, my computer is a bit knacked at the mo, so I havent been posting alot. Anyway TONIGHT IT IS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I'm supposed to work .... but i cannot resist reading posts!

have a great mika concert, dear!

tomorrow it will be one month since we saw Mika in milan...and i swear, the weirdest month in my whole life! me and another fan will meet tomorrow and have a memory day!!! and we hope to read yr reports to live that moment again...:wub2:

read you all tomorrow, then, we have a date here!:thumb_yello:

tomorrow it will be one month since we saw Mika in milan...and i swear, the weirdest month in my whole life! me and another fan will meet tomorrow and have a memory day!!! and we hope to read yr reports to live that moment again...

Its been one month two days ago since I saw Mika in Berlin. You are right, it definitely was a weird month were I did many crazy things and scared the hell out of my family and friends because they thought (and still think) that I've completely lost my mind. Ironically the only person who seems to understand me is my boyfriend. Just a bit more than one month and a half left until I'll see Mika again. Yeah!

Anyway, sorry for my random remarks. Sometimes I just have to share things :blush-anim-cl: . I wish those of you who'll go to the show a wonderful evening and a great time! Have as much fun as you can possibly have :naughty::punk::groupwave::toot::woot_jump::yay: !

Looking forward to hear your reports tomorrow.

OMG OMG :shocked: :shocked:

Today is the day for you lucky people who are going to the Brighton Gig!!

Im not going but OMG im soo excited for you all :thumb_yello:

quick report...

Mika was on fire tonight... vocally amazing!

He sung every song from the album including Happy Ending - he said it was his first time doing it. He also sung Holy Johnny, I Want You Back by Jackson 5 and Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics!

Lollipops and balloons were out in full force! Great crowd! Mika played the dustbin with the drumsticks lol.

Crowd were fun except for a few people who, because they were Mika nuts and all dressed up etc., thought they cud barge into people and move everyone in sight out the way to get to the position they wanted to be in. I wouldn't be suprised if they post here... lol.

All in All... 12 out of 10!

quick report...

He sung every song from the album including Happy Ending - he said it was his first time doing it. He also sung Holy Johnny, I Want You Back by Jackson 5 and Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics!

Lollipops and balloons were out in full force! Great crowd! Mika played the dustbin with the drumsticks lol.

Crowd were fun except for a few people who, because they were Mika nuts and all dressed up etc., thought they cud barge into people and move everyone in sight out the way to get to the position they wanted to be in. I wouldn't be suprised if they post here... lol.

Thats sounds great!!! Im glad to see you had fun :)

Did you take any pictures?

I wouldn't be suprised if they post here... lol.

LOLL! me neither :P

And he sang happy ending?! THATS GREAT!

quick report...

Wow thankyou for that quick report :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

You deserve a medal for being the first to report :blush-anim-cl:

Sounds like you had a great time and i cant wait for Sunday hehe :thumb_yello:

quick report...

THANKS!!!and...

:shocked: he sang happy ending?!?!? an amazing gig...and of course i lost it!! :bleh:

FINALLY, 'HAPPY ENDING'!!!!!

'I Want You Back'? 'Sweet Dreams'? Dustbin drums?!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! SOUNDS LIKE LOADS OF FUNNNNN!!!!!

Seems like you had a blast!!! :yay:

yeah he said this was the first live performance of happy ending. a girl came out and sung it with him but he didn't introduce her.

started with relax...went into piano mode...then into cover mode...then finished it with grace kelly and then lollipop!

he came on about 8:50 and was off @ 9:50... ish!

He looked like he was having a good night, as did his band... to be honest, he proved tonight why he is one of the best out there... top quality talent!

hey!

i was listening to happy ending as i was reading these posts.....

:blink: coincidence????:blink:

on fire!!!!????

omg - i can totally visualize that!!!:biggrin2:

how awesome!

he just gets better and better!!!:wub2:

cant wait to read more!!!

thanks for the report so quickly!

yes - you deserve a medal for that!!!

how about a trophy??:winner_first_h4h: