US Tour Starting in JUNE!!!!!!

Ranae

AHHHHH! I'm can't believe it, YESSSSSSSSSS!!! >_< I hope he listens to what I told him last night and comes to Vegas ^_^ AHHH!! YAY!! *mega-super-ultra-uber- happiest dance ever*

if he will b in vegas...im going!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if he will b in vegas...im going!

Oh yay! I wanted to meet you last night, I went to the Virgin store >_< The girls behind me in line kept talking about meeting up with you but they wandered off inside the store and so I never saw you >_< If he does show in Vegas like I told him to you definitely have to go and we definitely have to meet!

OMG valv how did you manage that!? :shocked: I don't know if I'm more jealous of you for that or of my mum for getting a high five from Mika :shocked:

oh nooooo im going to greece in june!! ive been waiting for him to tour the us for forever!! agh i hope the tour dates dont clashh.

hey sorry for Jumping in peeps , just curious as to where in Greece , I travelled there a lot , also going to Rhodes Town in June :punk:

Is he going to Portland Or at all?

Oh yay! I wanted to meet you last night, I went to the Virgin store >_< The girls behind me in line kept talking about meeting up with you but they wandered off inside the store and so I never saw you >_< If he does show in Vegas like I told him to you definitely have to go and we definitely have to meet!

OMG valv how did you manage that!? :shocked: I don't know if I'm more jealous of you for that or of my mum for getting a high five from Mika :shocked:

hey i remember seeing you! you were at the front of the line outside!

hey sorry for Jumping in peeps , just curious as to where in Greece , I travelled there a lot , also going to Rhodes Town in June :punk:

Is he going to Portland Or at all?

its one of those trip tour things, the itinerary says Athens, Delphi, Patras, Olympia, Argolida, Epidaurus, Mycenae, Mykonos, Rhodes (as well perhaps i'll see you!), Patmos, Kusadasi, so i guess a little bit of everywhere!

hey i remember seeing you! you were at the front of the line outside!

hehe yes, I guess the high five does win but yours is a very close second. If I tried to hand mika my email he would think I was mad (and I would be:naughty: )

Yup! ^_^ Did I meet you or do you just remember seeing me? lol

where did u wait outside? we were at the front...

hehe yes, I guess the high five does win but yours is a very close second. If I tried to hand mika my email he would think I was mad (and I would be:naughty: )

Yup! ^_^ Did I meet you or do you just remember seeing me? lol

i did see u!!!!!!! now that i see your pic! u were talking to Val...when we waited in line for the signing! no???

its one of those trip tour things, the itinerary says Athens, Delphi, Patras, Olympia, Argolida, Epidaurus, Mycenae, Mykonos, Rhodes (as well perhaps i'll see you!), Patmos, Kusadasi, so i guess a little bit of everywhere!

OMG VAL its u!!! i didnt know! LOL sorry!!!!!!!!!!

so i met u to!!!!

where did u wait outside? we were at the front...

sorry, been setting up the vcr for mika on jimmy kimmel lol

You were at the front!? :shocked: After the three girls in front of me went inside I was the very first in line!

sorry, been setting up the vcr for mika on jimmy kimmel lol

You were at the front!? :shocked: After the three girls in front of me went inside I was the very first in line!

u were at the front for the show? or he signing?

i think i saw u at the signing line :)

u were at the front for the show? or he signing?

i think i saw u at the signing line :)

I was at the front for the show line but around the middle at the start of the signing line. I was right behind the two blonde girls who had talked about meeting you in the show line lol I made rather nice conversation with the lovely guy in the group. he was quite nice ^_^

I was at the front for the show line but around the middle at the start of the signing line. I was right behind the two blonde girls who had talked about meeting you in the show line lol I made rather nice conversation with the lovely guy in the group. he was quite nice ^_^

so i was there! with the blond girls :) lol it was summer and her sister :)

and the guy was Val....

That is crazy!!! We were so close and never met >_< Well Val is fabulous! ^_^ It was fun talking to him :naughty:

yeah he is really nice :)

i met himon myspace and we dont remember how and why! lol

he really is lol My mum made fun of us because we were both singing along to mika while waiting in line.

so did you go in with our group or the blonde girls group?

i went in with val and i guess u guys! LMAO!

i went in with val and i guess u guys! LMAO!

:naughty: Too funny! After I saw your ava and you said you were with Val I should have known you were the one we passed at the chekout waiting with Val when they asked for our album certificate things! haha So I actually looked right at you when we let you and Val get back in front of us? :roftl:

:naughty: Too funny! After I saw your ava and you said you were with Val I should have known you were the one we passed at the chekout waiting with Val when they asked for our album certificate things! haha So I actually looked right at you when we let you and Val get back in front of us? :roftl:

YES!!! lol

You two saw each other that night? Thats awesome. Maybe i'll see some of the others tomorrow night in the city.

haha but we didn't even know it until now >_< So don't be shy, talk to people and give names! That way you don't come back to the forum only to realize you looked right at each other and never met. :naughty: