Mika in the children's section!

wildsong

OMG this is sooo funny!!!

I can't believe it...how can they do that?? Mika's album is for children???

AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

anyway..I don't think that children can catch the REAL MEANING between the lines of a song like Lollipop..and if they do..they'll learn something.As far as I know that song was written by Mika for his little sister, it has a quite good lesson! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG this is sooo funny!!!

I can't believe it...how can they do that?? Mika's album is for children???

AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

anyway..I don't think that children can catch the REAL MEANING between the lines of a song like Lollipop..and if they do..they'll learn something.As far as I know that song was written by Mika for his little daughter, it has a quite good lesson! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I'm sure Mika had said that he'd written it for his little sister..? His message was not to lose her virginity too quickly as it would probably mean something "different" for "her partner" then it would for her...And I'm definetly sure that he doesn't have a daughter!!

OMG!

My hubby just called me on the way home and I had asked hime to pick up the CD.

He said he had to ask for help finding it and then asked my why I wanted a littel kid's CD.

He said that they had it displayed in the 6 and under section!:shocked:

Must be the cover art and word cartoon in the title.

I hope anyone else that wants it asks

I just may make aphone call to the store....

It's the best place...Mika has the gift to makes me an eternal child, like Peter Pan in nowhere's land :wub2:

I'm sure Mika had said that he'd written it for his little sister..? His message was not to lose her virginity too quickly as it would probably mean something "different" for "her partner" then it would for her...And I'm definetly sure that he doesn't have a daughter!!

oh well.. I read it in an interview.. but i dunno

Hi, I've seen this website too. It is his sister that he intended it for!!! For a minute there I was thinking "How can Mika have a daughter who he hasn't spoken about??!!