3 videos

Sia

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does he have a lot of people on his personal page? Thats cool that he added you. Was it a while ago that he added you?

I sent the request last Summer, after I added his other page too. And it didn't take long for him to accept...A day, maybe...

I guess he wasn't as busy as he is now...I was lucky...

very true...and i know someone said that they're getting selective with adding people now...especially with that secret society page. If he doesnt add me then thats ok too. :) I'll just post to him on his other page.

Yeah...It seems there's a lot of people having problems adding the Secret Society page... I added it also when I added the others and my request was accepted right away! :blink:

They shouldn't be so selective! I mean, if people are Mika fans, why shouldn't they belong to the Secret Society? I understand that it's difficult to manage such a thing! There must be hundreds of requests everyday... I hope it's just because of the number of requests, and not because of WHO is sending them...

• 8 months later...
I have Mika's MMMM page in my friends list... Am I the only one? :blink:

(and yes, it's really him...just check the comments and stuff...)

you're so lucky! and i have a feeling that you are the only one. i requested the MMMM myspace around... march but he didn't accept me. =[ but i fugured it was maybe his personal one.

i always wondered what his personal myspace is like. Like would it be all colorful and happy and WOO! I'M MIKA! or would it be the total opposite?

I have Mika's MMMM page in my friends list... Am I the only one? :blink:

(and yes, it's really him...just check the comments and stuff...)

knew it!!! knew it!!

you are sooooo lucky!!! take a photo of MMM page! haha :P i really want to know how looks! hahah please!

16 Feb 2006 6:37 PM

"i used to want to be her daughter chastity... they had a tv show when i was a young boy and at the end, chastity would come out on stage in pajamas and get into bed with sonny and cher"

GREG WELLS on iChat, talking about CHER FEB 16 2005

:lmfao: im glad im not the only one that does that

I feel confused,how do you know that MMMM is our Mika,how could we be sure :shocked: ?

It is him for sure, but it is his private MySpace.

Guys, please do not request that someone take a picture of the page. :shocked: If he wanted the public to look at it, he would keep it public. It's a complete invasion of privacy to screen-cap someone's profile and post it on the internet. :blink:

It is him for sure, but it is his private MySpace.

Guys, please do not request that someone take a picture of the page. :shocked: If he wanted the public to look at it, he would keep it public. It's a complete invasion of privacy to screen-cap someone's profile and post it on the internet. :blink:

you're right, but we are always curious, we should just keep trying for him to accept us in his myspace, both of them, haha...

does anybody know what's the song dawack's listening to?:blink::biggrin2:

lol sorry i know this is old, but i forgot to post this from like forever ago! just refound it... I was bored and decided to trace mika back through time lol

Mika, i know i am a shame... but your soo cool!!

those things!!

Guys,

I really don't want to preach or anything, but I think that even though these were posted on "public" pages, it's disgraceful to dig them out and repost them here.

I just don't think it's right.

Would you maybe consider editing your post to remove the comments? I really think that it's not quite right to do this.:thumb_yello: