My Space - Mika Please be our friend Mika, we are all lovely in here

jengafer

I have them all in my friends list... :blush-anim-cl:

MIKAAAAA, accept them, boy! C'mon...we're all a bit crazy, but we're nice people!! :roftl:

did you request them in Jan? looks like if you requested before grace kelly was hit then you are in. Too many requests now i suppose:thumbdown:

Mary Is there anything really fab on their pages?:wink2:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Mika on myspace, but I have never seen him online, I guess he is too busy!

Anyone know how to make myspace look pretty? Mine always goes wrong. I can get a song on there but thats about it!

You can get layouts from http://createblog.com and it explains where to put all the codes too! :D

I have Mika on myspace, but I have never seen him online, I guess he is too busy!

Anyone know how to make myspace look pretty? Mine always goes wrong. I can get a song on there but thats about it!

http://www.pyzam.com/ here you can find some cool stuff to put on your page... :wink2:

There are more sites where you can edit your profile, but I can't remember the links... :blink:

did you request them in Jan? looks like if you requested before grace kelly was hit then you are in. Too many requests now i suppose:thumbdown:

Mary Is there anything really fab on their pages?:wink2:

July... Soon as I heard of Mika, I added him! And Billy Brown, Lollipop Girl, Mrs.Brown, The Secret Society and MMMM.

There are some cool banners and some wallpapers in the Secret Society page... I don't know if there's any problem in posting the links here...but I can PM them! :wink2:

July... Soon as I heard of Mika, I added him! And Billy Brown, Lollipop Girl, Mrs.Brown, Big Girl, The Secret Society and MMMM.

There are some cool banners and some wallpapers in the Secret Society page... I don't know if there's any problem in posting the links here...but I can PM them! :wink2:

that'd be fab:original: I can understand that he and his ppl are far too busy and they dont need to hype him up so much anymore as he has made it:punk:

I`ve tryed but it doesn`t let me in the SS. What`s happening?! errrr :sneaky2: and again... why i can`t get my my space? :boxed:

why cant you get a my space, whats stopping you , what does the error message say ?

It took me less than 12 hours to be added to Mikas friend list.. Pretty nice I think.. Lol.. I haventh found out how it all works yet!

You're all free to add me, 'cos I like you people :wub2:

Me...months ago! :blink: But I'm sure I there are more...

I submitted a request for all the various myspace accounts more than a month ago -- Lollipop Girl, Mrs. Brown, etc. -- and one by one they are dropping off my pending friend requests list. I didn't realize that would happen -- thought they would stay on indefinitely. I must admit, I didn't expect to be accepted to Mika's personal myspace -- I'm sure he needs someplace that's just HIS, without all the craziness of fans badgering him :wink2: But I had hoped to be accepted into the others -- I have to say I feel a little rejected. <sniffle>

Of course, that didn't stop me from requesting again :)

dcdeb

dcdeb - how annoying!

It was a little more hurtful than annoying -- I really felt like someone had said, "Ewww, not her," and had deleted me or something. Instead of being added, I was subtracted! LOL! Sort of like the Soup Nazi from the TV show Seinfeld, if you've seen that: NO SECRET SOCIETY FOR YOU!

The secret Society thing, what's that about??

Well, I'm not sure what the myspace Secret Society thing is or really why there's been nothing happening with the characters' myspace pages -- I know I've heard Mika say in interviews that they plan to do something with his cartoon characters down the road -- some kind of games or something -- so maybe they're just not ready to do anything with that yet, and that's why no one's being added. At least, that's what I tell myself to soothe my bruised ego. The thing is, like I said, if they're going by when you requested... well, I requested ages ago, and now since the requests have evaporated it looks like I only just requested yesterday. :(

Oh well. They tell me patience is a virtue...

dcdeb <wondering how virtuous she looks>

I submitted a request for all the various myspace accounts more than a month ago -- Lollipop Girl, Mrs. Brown, etc. -- and one by one they are dropping off my pending friend requests list. I didn't realize that would happen -- thought they would stay on indefinitely. I must admit, I didn't expect to be accepted to Mika's personal myspace -- I'm sure he needs someplace that's just HIS, without all the craziness of fans badgering him :wink2: But I had hoped to be accepted into the others -- I have to say I feel a little rejected. <sniffle>

Of course, that didn't stop me from requesting again :)

dcdeb

I have also just realised that happens:shocked: an MMMM is online now and i have messaged him , no good it will do me i am sure:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

mmmm was on his account like 10 mins ago so he`s prob doing his rounds in myspace & in here so give him another shot :roftl: ive tryed added ss & mmmm but i know i won`t be added as ive already been rejected once but do i care nooooooo :annoyed_h4h: i wonder how before i get the boot again :bleh:

he heee i know he was online which is why i decided to message him(is that stalking:blush-anim-cl: ).... he can keep on rejecting but if he doesnt want us he will have top take away the add friends thingy, I may give up soon, if he doesnt want me then fine:thumbdown: :cool:

is that stalking ! nah your just being friendly :roftl: hasn`t he ever replyed to you ? that i bit mean if he`s not :thumbdown: i sent him a message on mmmm account a while ago & he sent me a message back ! i`ll treasure it forever :wub2: