Anyone have a favourite Mika song?

gracekelly2007

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like aLL Mika`s songs but it definitely depends on moods. But I have a ritual - Every single morning when I`m dressing up I listen to Love Today. Don`t know why but it`s totaly My Dressing For School song. :roftl::cool: And yes, there`s one more thing that repeats - when we (me and my best friend) are going to school we allmost allways sing Grace Kelly, and before a test - Relax, take it easy (I think you can understand WhY.) ...But there is NO way that I could pick only one song. I love them All! ...and Mika too :blush-anim-cl::mf_lustslow::wub2:

Nope! I just can't choose! It all depends on my mood too though...like if i'm depressed :tears::crybaby: lol i'll listen to Any Other World or Your Sympathy...but if i'm happy it's usually Lollipop or Love Today! :wub2:

Love Today for driving, lollipop for singing in the shower, over my shoulder for crying to,relax for the stepper at the gym, big girl for getting ready to, grace kelly for drinking to and ring ring for jumping around too, and infact the whole album for being on the internet too!