hey everybody im new...

BettyBoo

hi im new to mika.com.....just like to say he is lovely and his music isnt bad either!.....hope you lot will get to know me cos im fun and very silly!...love bettyboo....x:wink2:

EVERYBODY READ MY LIL WELCOME SPEECH ON PAGE TWO....LOL!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ta very muchly thanking you ta!...everybody that has welcomed lil ol me to mika world!.....hehe...*blushing*.......id just like to give a lil speech to welcome myself onto this fine site!...here goes.....ready?...sitting comfortably..then ill begin......MY INTERPRETATION of joinin this site is as a feeling of joy and happiness..as i sit here sucking my swizzel LOLLIPOP and RELAXING & TAKING IT EASY...i wouldnt want to be be in ANY OTHER WORLD than this great one right now.....i cant think of much to say so im probably a bit STUCK IN THE MIDDLE..but ill carry on regardless...all i can really say is i really LOVE TODAY as it has opened a door to mika world i could only dream of.....and as we approach the end of the day it truly has been a HAPPY ENDING to a perfect day....oooh phone! RING RING...must be my mates GRACE and BILLY...we are going to the butterfly lounge, ol billy fancies the BIG GIRLS...me n gracie are going for the booze....so anyhoo...ill leave you all now...cheery bye!.............mwah mwah...xx