MIKA, The Circus Master

KT.C

MIKA really is the circus master. When I saw him at the Troubadour I was blown away by how well everything came together and how he was in full control of the show. He really does have an awesome band!

Can I just say that Martin is a badass. Funny story, at the show I asked Martin for his rosette and I think he thought I was asking for a little something more casue he pointed to his wedding ring and said "I'm married." I was like, Martin that's awesome and I'm not asking for that nor am I a floozy. Just spreading the purely platonic appreciation and love for great musicians and GREAT music. Sara and I also showed our love for Martin and MIKA at the instore performance in LA when we yealled "YEAH MARTIN" - again, I think he was a bit freaked out. Sara and I were also some of the very few, if only, people to rock out and express our emotions through the art of dance!

Seriously though, MIKA is a brilliant singer/songwriter/performer/entertainer! I just wanted to spread some love towards his amazing band as well. I like his acoustic gigs but I can really rock out when he puts together all the elements that make up the BEST CONCERT OF MY LIFE! (Not gonna lie, it really was.)

So if you feel the same way about his SPECTACULAR shows and everything that goes into them than spread the love. (Make sure it's the platonic kind for Martin)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahaha, very funny!

i called out mikey choi's name during one of mika's gigs (said: "MIKEEY!")

and one of the other concertgoers (who apparently didnt know the band members' names) thought i was pronouncing mika's name wrong. so i heard this shout from the other end of the club: "NOOO It's MEEEKAAA!" and i was like: "yes i KNOW! his GUITARIST!" and he shouted, "OHHH!"

:roftl:

yet another strange experience concerning the guitarists. :bleh:

ahaha, very funny!

and one of the other concertgoers (who apparently didnt know the band members' names) thought i was pronouncing mika's name wrong. so i heard this shout from the other end of the club: "NOOO It's MEEEKAAA!" and i was like: "yes i KNOW! his GUITARIST!" and he shouted, "OHHH!"

Omg! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Oh my goodness, that is so funny! I just love awkward misunderstandings! THEY MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND! LOLZ!

But in all seriousness it was an amazing show. I adore intimate gigs such as these, I feel like I'm a part of them! And the whole licorice, lollipops, balloons and clowns was awesome! I was like living inside my head outside! The concert will forever be a happy, happy memory.

FUNNY stories! I am so interested in seeing him live and I usually have little interest in concerts. But his just seem like so much fun! Apart from the great music, it looks like there is so much craziness and silliness that he reveals in, so you are allowed to reveal in it too.:insane:

ahaha, very funny!

yet another strange experience concerning the guitarists. :bleh:

LoLLoL :naughty:

thats soo funny Raha!

i should do that when Mika's here :thumb_yello:

embarrassing people is somehow funny for me :roftl::blink::blush-anim-cl:

it's very funny!! *blòoddy envious , as plain as that..* :wink2:

I can just see us, mirtilla.. us and the other 2000 people in the new concert location shout at each other things from one side to the other of the place.. leaving alone meeting mika and the rest of the band.. *sarcastic mode*

sigh :tears:

Oh my goodness, that is so funny! I just love awkward misunderstandings! THEY MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND! LOLZ!

But in all seriousness it was an amazing show. I adore intimate gigs such as these, I feel like I'm a part of them! And the whole licorice, lollipops, balloons and clowns was awesome! I was like living inside my head outside! The concert will forever be a happy, happy memory.

They have liquorice at the gigs? Oh now I really can't wait until May.:roftl:

They have liquorice at the gigs? Oh now I really can't wait until May.:roftl:

They sure as heck do! And lollipops of course! We didn't stop for treats, though. We just jetted right to the front row. Thank goodness he threw lollipops (or tossed them, rather, since they are a little heavy and would hurt if thrown hard) else I wouldn't have gotten one!

Oh, and does anyone know the names of everybody in his band? (The first way I worded that question had me blushing!) :blush-anim-cl:

Martin - guitarist and backing vocals

Michael Choi - bass and backing vocals

Cherisse - drums

Luke Juby - keyboard