cooking for Mika

Steph

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a chef, so this would be a perfect job for me, Mika's personal chef!

I would make for the entree, oysters marinada

The main course, Steak topped with garlic cheese whirls, served with curly fries and salad

Dessert, Creme Brulee

I would serve it in my dining room, maybe with some friends, if I was in a sharing mood!

I often wonder what foods he likes, does anyone know?

ive changed my mind on what i would give mika i think this is better ????? chicken nuggets & smiley faces for afters mint choc chip ice-cream , strawberry jelly & lot of sprinkles but we would still have to browse the net all night long

I am a chef, so this would be a perfect job for me, Mika's personal chef!

I would make for the entree, oysters marinada

The main course, Steak topped with garlic cheese whirls, served with curly fries and salad

Dessert, Creme Brulee

I would serve it in my dining room, maybe with some friends, if I was in a sharing mood!

I often wonder what foods he likes, does anyone know?

sound like a good meal to me, but would you really want to share Mika with anyone....?

ive changed my mind on what i would give mika i think this is better ????? chicken nuggets & smiley faces for afters mint choc chip ice-cream , strawberry jelly & lot of sprinkles but we would still have to browse the net all night long

mhmhm sounds like a fun evening together,

Actually he should come over for dinner on a Friday night. Friday = market day where I live. About 100 m from my house there's a stroopwafel booth at the market where fresh stroopwafels are baked all day. I used to go there right after school every Friday when I was younger.

The fresher the better! :thumb_yello:

Actually he should come over for dinner on a Friday night. Friday = market day where I live. About 100 m from my house there's a stroopwafel booth at the market where fresh stroopwafels are baked all day. I used to go there right after school every Friday when I was younger.

ohhhh that sounds so good!

stop it before i starve!

wow, the dutch really know how to eat their waffles, good for Mika, would put some weight on him!!

I would make pancakes! I'm good at making pancakes :)

And I would bake a lot of cookies and cakes.

Maybe "mockarutor" (I have no idea if there is a name for those in English :P) and carrot cake.

I hope he would like it :D

If he didn't, he probably would be polite and not show it :P

chicken baked with honey and chili sauce, some salad made from different kinds of lettuce, baked potatos or if he's vegetarian maybe tarte with leek.

For dessert french pancakes with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and chocolate sauce... :wub2:

mmmmmmmmm I'm hungry...

And wine wine wine white wine

chicken baked with honey and chili sauce, some salad made from different kinds of lettuce, baked potatos or if he's vegetarian maybe tarte with leek.

For dessert french pancakes with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and chocolate sauce... :wub2:

mmmmmmmmm I'm hungry...

Ohh that sounds mighty fine:thumb_yello:

mmmmmmmmm I'm hungry...

that sounds so very tasty, and the wine to drink with the meal, or to follow afterwards....?

I just want to cook a real Dutch dinner for him, but Blue already took the pannekoeken....

So, I'll make what my grandmother always makes on Sunday...

First we'll start with chicken-, or vegetable soup

Then stoofvlees with little round potatoes, Chinese beans and stoofpeertjes

And after lot of icecream with chocolatsauce and whipped cream....

Why I should make this? It's just delicious, and nutricious!! Very important if you work that hard as Mika does!:wink2:

I'll eat it probably in my kitchen, just becouse I think it's the most cozy place in my house... (besides the bedroom... but you can't eat in there, it gets too messy...:blush-anim-cl: )

Hi guys.

As I can't cook either.

I would probably walk to the shops and buy Pizza and Garlic Bread for Mika and I to eat once I had cooked it and then I'd take Mika up to the lounge and we would sit on the sofa eating our pizza and garlic bread while we watched TV and chatted. To drink I would probably buy Diet Coke

Does Mika like Diet Coke?

What food does Mika like?

Cheers,

gracekelly2007

I would cook chicken in a honey and mustard sauce, with roasted potatoes topped with rosemary and corriander and whatever veg he would like, and for dessert, hot chocolate fudge cake with either whipped cream or ice cream, whichever he prefers.

Hi guys.

As I can't cook either.

I would probably walk to the shops and buy Pizza and Garlic Bread for Mika and I to eat once I had cooked it and then I'd take Mika up to the lounge and we would sit on the sofa eating our pizza and garlic bread while we watched TV and chatted. To drink I would probably buy Diet Coke

Does Mika like Diet Coke?

What food does Mika like?

Cheers,

gracekelly2007

i think that's lovely, you do not need to be able to cook...just the pizza with Mika ...garlic bread...tasty but might leave a strong taste... diet coke...sure he'd like that, but most of all he would enjoy the chilling out on the settee and the chatting over the pizza!

I would cook chicken in a honey and mustard sauce, with roasted potatoes topped with rosemary and corriander and whatever veg he would like, and for dessert, hot chocolate fudge cake with either whipped cream or ice cream, whichever he prefers.

oh that makes me hungry....and where would you eat it...?