G'Day from Down Under

Rainbow Sky

G’day everyone! I am a brand new Mika fan from Australia. All my friends call me Aussie (original, I know).

I have just discovered Mika, so I am in full gush-mode, and want to completely immerse myself in everything Mika! I’m so glad I found this place- it looks really good. :cheerful_h4h:

How did I discover Mika? Well, recently I was flipping through a magazine and there was a very small pic of him.

It was this one… smallmika.jpg

I put the magazine up closer to my eyes- I had to get a better look- I was like “Man! Look at those skinny jeans!†My cat couldn’t even fit in them. LOL He definitely caught my attention.

Last week I was on the internet and I clicked a link of a link of a link, and Mika’s Grace Kelly video clip started playing automatically. Usually I turn those things off straight away, but I didn’t turn that one off! I watched the video clip and I was like…. Well.. you can probably imagine what I was thinking… :blowup: and I stayed up until midnight watching clips of him on You Tube. The next morning I got up early and went and bought his album.

I must admit, he is not someone I would typically go for or listen to… but I think he has that “something special†about him. His music is really, really fun. I am totally enjoying his album- I think my favourite songs are probably Grace Kelly and Big Girl (You Are Beautiful). And I love his style- the skinny jeans, braces, bright colours, his hair… awesome.:thumb_yello:

My first impression of him is that he is a real sweetheart, very talented, hardworking, cute, individual, young at heart, funny, down to earth, very good looking :biggrin2: … I can’t quite put my finger on it, but I can tell there is something very special about him. I reckon that’s a pretty good first impression, don’t you?!

I have so many questions. Maybe someone can help me out here… Has he ever been to Australia? Or has anyone heard of any future plans to come to Australia? I would desperately love to see him live! Front row: Centre.

Does anyone know if Mika ever looks at these boards?

Also, how long has he been around? I had never heard of his name or heard his music…. And I feel like he’s been this big secret that no one has told me about! I feel like I have missed out and am wondering why everyone in the whole entire world never told me about him! :tears::wink2: Hehe!

Anyhoo- I’d better shut up now. Although shy, I can talk a lot- particularly about nice boys I like. Get me going and I can’t stop (grin).

Looking forward to a full blown Mika obsession with his fellow admirers…

Aussie

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, first of all..:punk: .Welcome to our site here!:punk:

that was quite an intro....

yes the Mikamagic works in a strange way....once seen, one is instantly hooked and then Mika takes over....

He is absolutely unique in talent, looks and performances, his sound is fresh and different to the norm, even his voice and clothes style is other than the norm, that's what makes him the persion he is....Mika!

enjoy yourself with us, Mika is never far away here and yes, he does come and read the posts.......:thumb_yello:

Satu, Steph, my rainbow radio, esperia75, AshleyMiranda, raha! and FREDDIESDOUBLE…

Thank you to each of you for the lovely, warm welcome! :D

I think I am gonna like it here! I can’t wait to get right in there and join in the festivities. It’s always hard at first trying to fit in, but it seems like a pretty good place.

I think it is very cool that Mika actually had a look at the board sometimes. What a legend. I’d better be careful around here then. Hehe! :wink2:

Thanks again,

Aussie :insane:

Satu, Steph, my rainbow radio, esperia75, AshleyMiranda, raha! and FREDDIESDOUBLE…

Thank you to each of you for the lovely, warm welcome! :D

I think I am gonna like it here! I can’t wait to get right in there and join in the festivities. It’s always hard at first trying to fit in, but it seems like a pretty good place.

I think it is very cool that Mika actually had a look at the board sometimes. What a legend. I’d better be careful around here then. Hehe! :wink2:

Thanks again,

Aussie :insane:

We have only just found out for definite that he does read the boards - there are some very embarrasing threads floating around!!