chill out with MIKA!

Steph

:yay::snog: :snog: :serenade: :eek:

so .......

mika just rang you ......

and asked you to chill out with him.....

.but you must choose the place...

So...where would that be....and why?

let's have a competition :thumb_yello:

...who can come up with the oddest/funniest.queerest/sexiest place,,,,and reason why.....,top prizes for the wimmer and runner up...Freddie( though haven't asked him yet??!!) will help me judging.....:wub2:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh, fun! ^_^

Anywhere?

hmm.... I think I would choose to take a trip to the galapagos islands ^_^ penguins and animals galore! Plus its a place not many get to go ^_^ I think we'd have a rollicking good time. Or perhaps I would simply opt to take him basktage to the cirque du soleil shows!! He would love it, I think! Yes, I'm starting to like idea two better but love them both! I know a fair few of the performers and perhaps could even barter a private show or some small performace out of them. I think Mika would like to see all that goes into it and just experience the great artistry and magick that is cirque.

er...well, i was thinking a meadow filled with flowers.

because it would be fun to run through it with him...he seems like the perfect friend to run through a meadow with.

sorry, not too creative or anything- it's just something that came to mind. :)

I'm thinking about stargazing. How great must that be. Somewhere in an open field, at night, full moon, just looking at the stars:wink2:

the other thing that came to mind is similar lol, but then during the daytime: watching clouds and seeing figures in them! That must lead to funny conversations!:naughty:

Id take him to alton towers but we have to have it all to ourselves because he's so famous he'd cause a riot!!!(wouldnt it b weird to b so famous u cant go 4 a day out!!!)anyway......

We could go on all the rides together but he'd have to hold me really tight cos i'd be like oh so scared!!! then i'd get him on the ghost train in the dark!!!! LOl just 4 a quick cuddle mind u!!! mayb make a nice little picnic and sit on the grass for a quite hour and then more rides!!!!:thumb_yello:

HEY MIKA IF YOUR UP 4 THIS IM FREE ANYTIME!!!!!!

I would Mikanap him to Het Land van Ooit!

No comment needed: http://www.ooit.nl/ - it's in Dutch but you will immediately understand why I choose this place. :wink2:

Steph, your threads are so cool! :thumb_yello:

Well, Blue, you already took het land van Ooit, (really amazing place!!) so I'll go to the Efteling then...

There's a scary rollercoaser, called the python, that I'm afraid going in to, but with Mika at my side, I'll be brave enough:wub2: (I hope...:blink: )

And otherwise we can go to see the laven or the sprookjesbos:wink2:

Hehe, the Efteling was my alternative... :biggrin2:

Sprookjesbos is excellent!

But I've been to the Efteling quite a few times myself and Ooit is still on my list, that's why I choose Ooit. :naughty:

Or maybe we can go together and do both Ooit and Efteling? Het zijn toch bijna buren. :naughty:

Hehe, the Efteling was my alternative... :biggrin2:

Sprookjesbos is excellent!

But I've been to the Efteling quite a few times myself and Ooit is still on my list, that's why I choose Ooit. :naughty:

Or maybe we can go together and do both Ooit and Efteling? Het zijn toch bijna buren. :naughty:

That sounds great!!

Go together with Mika pressed between us, so he can't escape!!:naughty:

I really love that idea!!:thumb_yello:

hahaha, just picturing this....you'd have to share him then....!!!!!!!

Haha, the Dutchies sharing Mika... Well that's just how we are here in the Netherlands:blink:

He can keep you company in the scary things of the land van Ooit and me in the Efteling :naughty:

Although I don't know what is scary in the land van Ooit....:roftl: :roftl:

I would.. make him take me to.. Erh.. Tivoli in Copenhagen! And afterwards I'd destroy all watches and stuff in my home, drug him, and keep him.. :)

*My precious... Most clone him*

I would.. make him take me to.. Erh.. Tivoli in Copenhagen! And afterwards I'd destroy all watches and stuff in my home, drug him, and keep him.. :)

*My precious... Most clone him*

LOL hes my precious and yr not to drug him!!!! u have to share, well at least with me anyway!!!!

Tusenfryd!!!! Or Liseberg!! Or the Tivoli thingy in Denmark!! [grr...wasnt there :(]

An amusement park.....maybe DisneyLand! yaaaaay O.o

or we could go shopping...i shop and he'll drop :D

'

NO WAY! I'm taking him to Tivoli! It's mine park, It's mine Mika

And I'm noooot sharing.. Unless you wanna pay me:roftl:

He has said he likes the mountains and driving around, so I would drive him to Snowdonia in Wales, listening to his favourite music on the way and chill out in any of the holiday cabins they have with the best view of the mountain at sunset, sitting outside with our feet up, drinking hot chocolate.

He has said he likes the mountains and driving around, so I would drive him to Snowdonia in Wales, listening to his favourite music on the way and chill out in any of the holiday cabins they have with the best view of the mountain at sunset, sitting outside with our feet up, drinking hot chocolate.

that sounds so romantic...where would you make the hot chocolate though?