REMINDER: MIKA on Good Morning America Thursday 3/29 a.m.

dcdeb

Just a reminder to the US crew -- Mika will be on Good Morning America on ABC TV Thursday (that's today!) morning, sometime between 7 and 9 a.m.! Set your TiVo or VCR or DVR, if you haven't already! (I guess I should have posted this earlier for the early-to-bed bunch...)

Which reminds me: MIKA, if you're reading this -- get to bed! You have an early morning ahead of you! :sleep_1:

dcdeb

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, they just said that Mika won't be on until the LAST half-hour of the program, which means after 8:30 Eastern. Another half-hour to wait...

dcdeb

I wonder what questions they'll ask him. They'll have to give the name of the person that sent in the question, so I wonder if anyone from here will be mentioned?

That's what I'm hoping! Wouldn't that be awesome? :naughty:

He should be on after this break... better get the VCR ready!

dcdeb

Soo much time talking about the weather... the anticipation...

Arrrghh! It looks like he performed Love Today for the studio audience -- we only got a few seconds of it. Now we have to endure another medical story... he's going to be on at the very end. :boxed:

dcdeb

Arrrghh! It looks like he performed Love Today for the studio audience -- we only got a few seconds of it. Now we have to endure another medical story... he's going to be on at the very end. :boxed:

dcdeb

Do you think it was a full out performance then? At first when they came back from commercial and he was already performing, I was so pissed that we missed so much but then I thought maybe it was just a run through, he likes to rehearse and do soundcheck stuff ....

again they showed him singing ...

I'm glad I didn't miss the performance! I only just woke up about 20 minutes ago. I should have known he would be on until the near end.

Another wonderful performance! I'm even more excited for the show tonight! I can't wait! :wub2:

Do you think it was a full out performance then? At first when they came back from commercial and he was already performing, I was so pissed that we missed so much but then I thought maybe it was just a run through, he likes to rehearse and do soundcheck stuff ....

again they showed him singing ...

I thought he might have done the whole song to warm up a bit.

I'm totally put out that they didn't ask him any questions -- but at least they did do a few minutes' interview :)

And I think I enjoyed this performance of Grace Kelly best of all that I've seen him do this week. For someone who's not a morning person, he certainly exhibited a lot of energy! :thumb_yello: And I loved Cherisse's outfit -- I'm so glad they don't forget about her back there behind the drums!

Sure wish I could be in New York tonight, or even for tomorrow... but since I was just up there a few weeks ago, I couldn't get away again this week.

Dagnabbit! They just better announce that June US tour soon!

dcdeb <who's very sad that her week of MIKA-TV is over>

Yeah Mika was really cute but I was very dissappointed they did'nt give him more TV time. Was he allready on Jimmy Kimmel? I though he was appearing tonight?:confused:

The Jimmy Kimmel show was Tuesday night -- it was rescheduled since Mika is performing in NYC tonight. It's supposed to show up on Jimmy Kimmel's ABC site, but it's not there so far.

The GMA performance from this morning should also end up on the ABC site eventually, but it's not there yet either.

And I don't see them on youtube yet, either... (Yes, I've been checking :wink2: )

dcdeb

LOVED Mika this morning on GMA!!! He's such a little hottie and it was a great way to start my day!!!

I also missed the Jimmy Kimmel show so I'm hoping it'll show up on youtube or something so I can see it!!