A Message To MIKA And Everyone Here

Sivan

:blush-anim-cl: Hello Mika:blush-anim-cl: ,

You have been so incredibly inspiring and I love that you're so unique and one of a kind. Your music is so different from everyone else's and I love that! You make me smile and have made me a much happier person, as corny as it sounds, but it is true! I love the fact that you don't pretend to be something that you're not. You stick to who you really are, and I think that you are an amazing person no matter what. We need more people with that confidence and spirit! Thank you for being so innovative and creative with everything you do. We're always on your side! Thank you!

Shelby Laine

P.S. Don't change for anyone. Believe me, we all love you the way you are! :wub2:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mika!

:wink2:

Well I tried to think of something original and not at all gushy but I am afraid I go all gaga when it comes to you.

Over the last three months I have gone totally dolally!

Pretty Much all of myspace is dedicated to you (as well as most of the friends I have), I almost got fired for coming to see you on the culture show (where I went all gaga starring at you and made a random comment about the font of the autoque! ( see I told you, you make me gaga), I have dragged straight friends across London to see you at popstarz, and I am using annual leave to see you in shepherds bush! (ohh party anyone?!?).

I guess what I am trying to say is (apart from sounding like a the mad obsessive that I am) I REALLY LIKE YOU! but you know that don't you! (ohh and the music is good too!) (blimey I really use too many brackets and explanation marks!)

Loving your work

Jemmalee x

Ohh and Sivan - Hugs and stuff right at you! I'm loving your work too!

Mika- Thanks. A few years ago I gave up on music and stuck to playing my dreary clarinet songs instead of listening to the radio. Then, I accidently heard Grace Kelly in December and thought it was one of the 80s classics I'd missed. They said Mika had sung it and I looked you up on the web several times and didn't find anything. Then someone left a link to this place on my blog and I joined and since then I've come here nearly every day and have made some great friends who maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe I might meet (!) Your music also brought out my creative side and since I began listening to it I've drawn more pictures than I ever thought I would :)

Fellow Mika fans- You're all brilliant, kind and welcoming. Long live MFC! (Sounds a bit like a football club.... Mika Football Club.... weird..... Can I be in goal?)

Thanks to YOU Sivan to have makes this wonderful scrapbook for mika! now, he knows we exists! lol

dear mika if u read this thread!

I would like to thank you say you for all that you brought in my life to one period when nothing was good in my life. you gave again me the smile and now I am (almost) happiest of the people! (almost because I would be to it really the day when I would see you in truth!)

Thanks you for ALL!

WE LOVE YOU MIKA!!!

:mf_lustslow::wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2: