Post Pictures of Your Area!!

Beckar

These are some pictures of Norwich which is where I am from, and it is still one of my favourite places and I do plan to move back one day... :blush-anim-cl:

http://www.norfolkcoast.co.uk/location_norfolk/gallery/vp_norwich001.htm

I love Norwich :D I often go there shopping :D

Much fun :) I dont understand why so many of my friends go and hang out outside the forum there. I dont understand XD

But yeah. Norwich rocks :D

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is "our" pub. Well, at the moment my parents-in-law own it and live there, but my hubby and me (as well as my sister-in-law and her hubby!) all work there and are taking it over soon. At the moment I live in a house in the village!

rsz_pub.jpg

D'oh! Just realised the pic didn't come up! lets try another one!...

32474m.jpg

I love Norwich :D I often go there shopping :D

Much fun :) I dont understand why so many of my friends go and hang out outside the forum there. I dont understand XD

But yeah. Norwich rocks :D

It's great isn't it! I miss it there soo much :( In Peterborough you get all the emo kids sitting in the centre and they all look so bored and miserable, the people who sit on the steps of te forum always seem alright! But I get your point - there are a lot of better things to do in Norwich!

I live very close to Mount St. Helens and can see it from our home. I work at the lake that is formed by the volcano's runoff. Here are pics of both mountain and lake and our yard in the snow last month!

main.jpg

msh2003.jpgm_a1a5e65373ec6c80721857c3e484ca08.jpg

What a gorgeous place to live and work!!!!!

Thanks everyone, I do kinda like it here. And the sunsets are gorgeous. There is lots of boating here in the warm weather. It's a great place to work and the deer in our community are tame enough to eat from your hand.

I live in Chicago, which is probably best known around the world for the Sears Tower (its got the white pointy-things on top)

sears.tower.jpe

sears-tower-exterior.jpg

which was the tallest building in the world up until a few years ago.

wow, what a tall building!

Here is my house, the stream at the bottom of my garden - and the view from either side of the bridge a few miles down the road. I drive over the bridge every day - and the views are quite stunning!! post-884-142983650565_thumb.jpg

post-884-142983650575_thumb.jpg

post-884-142983650585_thumb.jpg

post-884-142983650595_thumb.jpg

Here is my house, the stream at the bottom of my garden - and the view from either side of the bridge a few miles down the road. I drive over the bridge every day - and the views are quite stunning!!

Wow! Beautiful!:shocked::thumb_yello:

Here is my house, the stream at the bottom of my garden - and the view from either side of the bridge a few miles down the road. I drive over the bridge every day - and the views are quite stunning!! [ATTACH]636[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]637[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]638[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]639[/ATTACH]

I wanna paddle in your stream.. is is paddleable? XD

Yay! I took some photos yesterday and today!

Here's my favourite Japanese restaurant, Wasabi; they serve the yummiest sushi ever.

wasabikwel2.jpg

Here are random pictures of a place called 'Marina Waves' in an area called Salmiyah here in Kuwait.

marina2kwdd3.jpg

marina3kwve3.jpg

marinakwqv4.jpg

Tell me what you think!

I'll post more pictures soon! :)

Yup, I love that about Kuwait, it's very clean!!!

I'll take photos of my uni campus tomorrow :D Should be fun, yay! *excited*

ohhhh thx 4 the offer Sou, iv packed my bags and im leaving soon!!!!! I think i shall like living with u very much!!!!:naughty: xxxx

ohhhh thx 4 the offer Sou, iv packed my bags and im leaving soon!!!!! I think i shall like living with u very much!!!!:naughty: xxxx

COME ON DOWN!!!!! *frantically tidies up room*

We'll go to Marina Waves and Wasabi everyday! haha

Tell me what you think!

I'll post more pictures soon! :)

Sou, the place is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing these pix! :)

dcdeb