Post Pictures of Your Area!!

Beckar

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I said it before but I say it again: I love to see those pics! So nice to see where everyone lives! :thumb_yello:

i completely agree with you blue its nice to see where a person is from instead of just a username :thumb_yello:

when i go back to school in 3 weeks, i'll take a photo of the view of bedford from the school library. my school is on the top of a hill and if the weather is nice you get a pretty good view of the town.

my road is horrible so im not taking any photos of where i live

I live in Normandie, France

It is in a very small village, called Torigny sur Vire.

We have a chateau (castle) that used to belong to the french royalty, and that now still belongs the Monaco's Grimaldi royalty.

You can even rent it to have parties, I know I did a lot of family parties in there, amazing!

post-1138-142983650892_thumb.jpg

Wow, you all live in such beautiful places with such history and culture!!!

Even the small towns, so beautiful!

I'll admit I love living in southern california, its gorgeous at the beach and perfect weather pretty much all year long, the coldest it gets is 50 degrees fahrenheit..but I want more, I want to travel and experience culture!!

Here are pictures from my beach about 2 minutes from my house on my photo myspace http://www.myspace.com/sjphotos

The one amazing thing here is sitting on the pier and watching dolphins swim by, depending on the time of year.

I'll admit I love living in southern california, its gorgeous at the beach and perfect weather pretty much all year long, the coldest it gets is 50 degrees fahrenheit..but I want more, I want to travel and experience culture!!

Here are pictures from my beach about 2 minutes from my house on my photo myspace http://www.myspace.com/sjphotos

The one amazing thing here is sitting on the pier and watching dolphins swim by, depending on the time of year.

they look sooooo beautiful! one day I will go to california! one day :) specially because we have cousins living near san diego

The places where you live look all really nice. I especially like those small English villages. I always look forward to see them every time I come to England. As soon as I see the chimneys I feel at home.

Anyway, here are some pictures of my home-town and of the area where my boyfriend lives. My town is not too big and has some really nice buildings and places. I definitely love to live here!:thumb_yello:

The photos were taken from my boyfriend's brother.

post-2171-142983651416_thumb.jpg

post-2171-14298365142_thumb.jpg

post-2171-142983651424_thumb.jpg

post-2171-142983651427_thumb.jpg

hey, i'm in southern california too! where are you?

Guest the_hero1985

The wild wild west I'm living in.. (nothing ever haoppens here) this is taken from the computer room.. I live in a house just as you see across the street.

Image9.jpg

And this is the computer room itself.. with the drumkit.. you can't seen the computer as It's at the back of me.. lol

Image10.jpg

Where do you live? I bet it's nice, too. :wink2:

Gah I live in Delaware in America. Modern development with two story cape cods and barking dogs next door, lots of elderly people yelling at us teens to turn our Mika CD's down...or maybe's that's just me...

It's sooo boring where I live. There's no pretty scenery nearby or wide open fields to dance in. Just a bunch of corn...

• 2 months later...

I live in Geldrop, a town near Eindhoven (You know the city of light...philips?:naughty: )

Anyway, our church, I don't go there often but I think it's quite pretty

25_Brigida%20kerk.JPG

Our castle (doesn't really look like one:bleh: )

112752_340_1125478678950-kasteel.jpg

The castle's stallion (without horses btw):

112767_340_1125479718751-paardenstal.jpg

A river:

5_Blik%20op%20de%20Dommel.JPG

So all together, I live in quite a dull place:roftl:

Guest Sofia
Great idea! :thumb_yello:

I live near Porto, one of the most important cities of Portugal. And one of the most beautiful ones, too! :wub2:

PORTO1.jpg

porto.jpg

(these pics I found on the web...I'll see if I can find some taken by me!)

That's so true!! I love Porto as well!!!:roftl:

Guest Sofia

And that's where I live in Portugal...The Douro Region! Beautiful!

In the first picture: the vinyards near the Douro river. And the second one it's in my town: Lamego! It's the Sanctuary of Nossa Senhora dos Remédios! Wonderful! You should visit some day!:roftl:

Well I live in Shamokin Township, Pennsylvania. But it's a big mining community, and I can't find many pictures online. But I'll post some of the nearby city I grew up in.

10031238_d2bb92e0a4.jpg

The city wall. It floods about every year, and people pretend that it's never going to happen again. :) But it's the world's largest inflatable fabre dam.

313921919_83e050d856.jpg

This is one of the prettiest churches in the area. It's a Lutheran church, and the pictures don't do it justice.

260572369_7b046cec93.jpg

Here's an view, not sure where it's from, though. :(

264679569_f8effa6848.jpg

They just did this mural a few years ago, this place makes the best hoagies in the world.:wink2: