MIKA on Good Morning AMERICA this MORNING!!

oh my gosh. so, i was watching tv this morning, which i never do, and i flip to channel 2 (abc) and i see MIKA!! omg!! i was like, "NO WAY!" and then, i notice that it was good morning america! it was so awesome. no one knew who he was. but i was dancing and singing along to Grace Kelly in my pajamas. it was a wonderful start to my morning. even better than coffee!!:roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope his album goes straight to the #1 spot on the billboards!

That would be amazing!!!

I hope so too! But some people still haven't heard of him so we American Mika fans have to spread the word! =D

I want Mika to appear on the iTunes top ten songs list. But he's at number 43 right now with Grace Kelly. ;_;

Oh and yeah. I wasn't able to watch Mika on GMA because I was too tired to get up. :thumbdown:

Shame on me.

I hope so too! But some people still haven't heard of him so we American Mika fans have to spread the word! =D

I want Mika to appear on the iTunes top ten songs list. But he's at number 43 right now with Grace Kelly. ;_;

How Mika is doing in Rhapsody, I guess that is also quite popular music site the US? :)

i thought it was so cool, because no one knew who he was and yet they were still grooving to his music. it made me so happy to see him on tv. finally, he is here....here to stay!

i didnt see :(

Hope he'll be #1 all over the world !!! And then rule the world mouahahaha !!!

lol ok getting a little carried away here...

LOL! relax! take it eaaaaaaaaaaaassssyyy!!!!!!!!! shuap shuap!

How Mika is doing in Rhapsody, I guess that is also quite popular music site the US? :)

I'm not sure how he's doing in Rhapsody.

I've only been on that site once. :boxed:

I don't think it's that popular here in the US...err....then again I don't know.

Sorry.

LMAO! ha!?

I TOLD YOU IT WAS RANDOM :P LOL

You know how you wrote 'shuap, shuap'? Were you referring to the sound Mika makes? Or was it some random word from your head?

If it's the sound Mika makes, then I think it's 'zap, zap', not 'shuap, shuap'...I just wanted to make sure :blink:

Oh and yeah. I wasn't able to watch Mika on GMA because I was too tired to get up. :thumbdown:

Shame on me.

43?! no. he was 8th on canadian charts at one point, so i thought that was high!

but 43? mika's the top in my music world. weird how it's so different with fellow americans. :blink:

You know how you wrote 'shuap, shuap'? Were you referring to the sound Mika makes? Or was it some random word from your head?

If it's the sound Mika makes, then I think it's 'zap, zap', not 'shuap, shuap'...I just wanted to make sure :blink:

LOL my head.... ;) no mika sound haha

oh my gosh. so, i was watching tv this morning, which i never do, and i flip to channel 2 (abc) and i see MIKA!! omg!! i was like, "NO WAY!" and then, i notice that it was good morning america! it was so awesome. no one knew who he was. but i was dancing and singing along to Grace Kelly in my pajamas. it was a wonderful start to my morning. even better than coffee!!:roftl: :roftl:

what a beautiful wake-up you had!!:thumb_yello:

:lmao:that was good!!! :stretcher: LMAO:thumb_yello:

Thank you MikaObsessed(?):naughty: Such a good collection is up under that name. :thumb_yello: Thanks Sou!

Your welcome!! Too bad the brief interview isn't included though, just the performance.

Oh well, it's better than nothing! Look at him, look at his hips! The man can shake! :mf_lustslow:

I'll stop now before I melt, lol! :roftl:

Your welcome!! Too bad the brief interview isn't included though, just the performance.

Oh well, it's better than nothing! Look at him, look at his hips! The man can shake! :mf_lustslow:

I'll stop now before I melt, lol! :roftl:

:roftl: He has a gift!!:roftl: