x1pbglk-vqL4BtAmqcEWlamrJUNi0-q8aop.jpg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aww thanks for the link!

I love this video cos they all look so young and cute haha!

Yeah I have that its on magic years i think , i love it too, they are all so cute and lovely and rather posh:naughty:

oooh roger :):wub2:

because of him i want to play the drums for years! but never did that!

i wanna do it since i was about 10...

awww what a sweet video :) i miss freddie!!!! :(

cheers crina he certainly was a very pretty youngling:naughty: all the clips of him in queen stuff are wicked, he is not in yer face but if you watch his bits in the queen vids he is the funny down to earth lad i think, he rocks:punk:

haha...I s'pose it was only a matter of time before Roger got a thread...I guess soon there'll be a Deacy one too. But anyway, Roger is an amazing drummer, and imo, the best ever (well, aside from beautiful Cherisse...:biggrin2: ) and one of the most amazing singers in rock and roll as well (seriously, some of the notes he hits on the Queen records...amazing) and he also writes some great songs....some...because no matter how awesome a singer and drummer Roger is, some of his Queen songs were, well, not so good. :blink: ...but he's still awesome. :punk: :punk: :punk:

this is the perfect forum to me!!!

Loads of threads about Mika and Queen....:blush-anim-cl:

waiting for the John deacon-thread too!

Roger Taylor is such a good drummer..one of the best actually!

and the way is voice fit in with Freddie.. it's one of the things that make Queen songs so special!

anyone can start threads:thumb_yello:

So we discussed about a John thread earlier and was concered about what we'd write, but hey I have done it now anyway, the thread is there, may be an enlightening journey ahead. :punk::roftl:

I have been a bit slow to find the Roger Taylor thread, but here it is and here I am among fellow Roger lovers. What with reading the forums at http://www.roger-taylor.net/Main.htm and Brian May's soapbox and these Mika forums, I will have no time for anything except obsessing.

Anyone else been in love with Roger since the beginning of Queen??? Or am I showing my age again:yikes:

I have been a bit slow to find the Roger Taylor thread, but here it is and here I am among fellow Roger lovers. What with reading the forums at http://www.roger-taylor.net/Main.htm and Brian May's soapbox and these Mika forums, I will have no time for anything except obsessing.

Anyone else been in love with Roger since the beginning of Queen??? Or am I showing my age again:yikes:

I think Roger's awesome, but Freddie's always been *my* man! LOL!!

• 4 years later...