The official Roger Taylor Appreciation Thread

Mary

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't believe this thread exists here too. My Queen forum is litterally invaded by Roger Taylor fans. They write the best fan fictions, i have to say.

Your nickname is from the song by Roger Taylor, right? :biggrin2:

Yes :roftl: when I first signed up to my first forum, that was the song i was listening to (this is the dignity-saving excuse, the truth being that I had a monstrous crush on Roger). From then on, I stuck to the nickname and kept it for all the forum I surfed :biggrin2:

(Ehm, sorry if what I write is quite incomprehensible from time to time, and if I use nonexistent words or other things like this. I'm not english XD)

Yes :roftl: when I first signed up to my first forum, that was the song i was listening to (this is the dignity-saving excuse, the truth being that I had a monstrous crush on Roger). From then on, I stuck to the nickname and kept it for all the forum I surfed :biggrin2:

(Ehm, sorry if what I write is quite incomprehensible from time to time, and if I use nonexistent words or other things like this. I'm not english XD)

Actually mine is too. You probably know, there's a song in Hot Space called Cool Cat. I liked that song when I signed up so.. :aah: It's not Roger's but Queen still.. :teehee: Why are people hating on Hot Space, I don't get it.

I think from time to time we all have had a crush on Roger :naughty:

Then you see him with that horrible pointy shoes, on the cover of Cosmos Rocks, and you fall almost dead on the floor xD Naa, I love him anyway. He could go on stage with a kilt, and I'd love him anyway. Hey, he did it, didn't he :biggrin2:

Yes, I obviously know Cool Cat... was it a John's one :D? I'm sorry but I, ehr, don't like very much Hot Space... Except Under Pressure ù_ù

Then you see him with that horrible pointy shoes, on the cover of Cosmos Rocks, and you fall almost dead on the floor xD Naa, I love him anyway. He could go on stage with a kilt, and I'd love him anyway. Hey, he did it, didn't he :biggrin2:

Yes, I obviously know Cool Cat... was it a John's one :D? I'm sorry but I, ehr, don't like very much Hot Space... Except Under Pressure ù_ù

ROger is cool in any way :wink2:

I can't believe this thread exists here too. My Queen forum is litterally invaded by Roger Taylor fans. They write the best fan fictions, i have to say.

Welcome!

I believe we have a thread for each Queen member, so... feel free to look for them and post as much as you like! :biggrin2:

Actually mine is too. You probably know, there's a song in Hot Space called Cool Cat. I liked that song when I signed up so.. :aah: It's not Roger's but Queen still.. :teehee: Why are people hating on Hot Space, I don't get it.

I think from time to time we all have had a crush on Roger :naughty:

I'm not a big fan of Hot Space either :teehee: although I must say, Under Pressure is one of my faves EVER! :wub2:

Both of you have really nice nicknames! :thumb_yello:

I use "MaryLou" in some websites, because I always loved their version of "Hello Mary Lou (Goodbye Heart)" from the Wembley concert! :teehee::naughty:

I use "MaryLou" in some websites, because I always loved their version of "Hello Mary Lou (Goodbye Heart)" from the Wembley concert! :teehee::naughty:

So hello, Mary Lou, goodbye hear.. Sweet mary Lou I'm so in love with you. :fisch: lalalala.. Wembley is DA BEST live in my opinion. :teehee: Well.. Unfortunately I don't have any nicknames in other places.. Except for Twitter.. My username is Killer_Queen_11 :mf_rosetinted:

So hello, Mary Lou, goodbye hear.. Sweet mary Lou I'm so in love with you. :fisch: lalalala.. Wembley is DA BEST live in my opinion. :teehee: Well.. Unfortunately I don't have any nicknames in other places.. Except for Twitter.. My username is Killer_Queen_11 :mf_rosetinted:

Good choice too! :mf_rosetinted:

Btw, I asked the mods to move this thread to the "Other Artists" section, so don't be surprised if it changes place! :thumb_yello:

Good choice too! :mf_rosetinted:

Btw, I asked the mods to move this thread to the "Other Artists" section, so don't be surprised if it changes place! :thumb_yello:

Ooh.. okay :wink2: That would be cool.. Roger is still my fav. :teehee: Though lately I've become a BIG BIG fan of Brian May too but.. Nah.. Roger :wub2:

Ooh.. okay :wink2: That would be cool.. Roger is still my fav. :teehee: Though lately I've become a BIG BIG fan of Brian May too but.. Nah.. Roger :wub2:

I must say Brian has that "I'm a God of Rock" feeling, a peculiar charme Roger doesn't have. I mean, Roger is marvelous but, hey... when you see Roger live it's a thing like when you meet a distant relative that has done a lot of wonderful things in his life, he is a very good player and all. But when Brian walks on the stage, time just stops. It's only you, and him, and you have the sensation that he's playing for you and for no other. Really, he's a god when he has a guitar in hand.

I must say Brian has that "I'm a God of Rock" feeling, a peculiar charme Roger doesn't have. I mean, Roger is marvelous but, hey... when you see Roger live it's a thing like when you meet a distant relative that has done a lot of wonderful things in his life, he is a very good player and all. But when Brian walks on the stage, time just stops. It's only you, and him, and you have the sensation that he's playing for you and for no other. Really, he's a god when he has a guitar in hand.

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!+1 :thumb_yello:

It's like.. On my sig..:das:

but heey. it's Roger's thread.:sneaky2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Roger Meddows Taylor (born 26 July 1949), known as Roger Taylor, is the hottest guy ever. He is hotter than you. He is hotter than your son. He is hotter than the sun. When he was born the whole hospital went up in flames as his hotness was just starting to begin.

:teehee: