LiCM MIKA TV COMMERCIAL!

mel_tinydancer

So I was talking to one of my friends this morning and he's like "i saw a commerical today for the guy you're obsessed with's new cd.." and i'm like the motorola one? and he said it's especially for him so i started freaking out of course. so i get home from school today and i turned on the tv and it was on within 5 mins on MTV. It's a commercial especially for him advertising him and LiCM. I tried looking for it on youtube and such but it's just got a bunch of fun animation that we all know and love and clips from grace kelly video and it says quotes of what everyone's been saying about him, including Perez. I literally fell to my knees and started screaming i was so excited. So US people be on the lookout because it is the most amazing commercial i have ever seen. I'll post it if i can find it.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was talking to one of my friends this morning and he's like "i saw a commerical today for the guy you're obsessed with's new cd.." and i'm like the motorola one? and he said it's especially for him so i started freaking out of course. so i get home from school today and i turned on the tv and it was on within 5 mins on MTV. It's a commercial especially for him advertising him and LiCM. I tried looking for it on youtube and such but it's just got a bunch of fun animation that we all know and love and clips from grace kelly video and it says quotes of what everyone's been saying about him, including Perez. I literally fell to my knees and started screaming i was so excited. So US people be on the lookout because it is the most amazing commercial i have ever seen. I'll post it if i can find it.

I wanna see it ;(!!! :P

"and i'm like the motorola one?" what? :shocked:

Yeayuhhhh. I saw on a few different channels on Tuesday when the CD was out! Woooo.

But I STILL haven't seen the motorola one. I was playing LICM and my brother says, "Oh, this is the song from that motorola commercial with the phone spinning around,"... hopefully I'll see it soon

i saw 2 nights ago a VERIZON comercial for motorola... it was love toda in the bg but something ellse than this link :)

maybe it was the short version?

hmmm

it was funny...very late at night and sudenly i hear mika...i thought i was imagining things...so i look at the tv and what i see???

comercial with mika song! :):punk: