• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The funny looking teddy bear one that you can see on this photo:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/WinterConcert/popup?id=2992064&content=&page=4

any ideas where he got it from??

Oooooh good question. Maybe you could ask him on his myspace (don't think he'l reply but may aswell try lol)

Or better yet ask someone to ask him if they're going to a gig anytime soon!

Oooooh good question. Maybe you could ask him on his myspace (don't think he'l reply but may aswell try lol)

Or better yet ask someone to ask him if they're going to a gig anytime soon!

I am going to his Myspace site right now! If he replies I will let you know!:naughty:

Hey, has it replaced the tama? Maybe this one doesn't need so much attention. :wink2:

:roftl: He always wears different ones! I've seen him with loads.. mainly the tama but maybe he got bored of it?! :blink:

you noticed that too?? ok, so i'm not the only one, I LOVE IT, LOVE IT!! that is so cute, and he wears it so hot!!:naughty:

I have seen him wearing so many different things around his neck, it's so cute, it is always something he's clost to that needs playing with...mind you I haven't seen a paddington bear on him yet.......

Paddington Bear is so nice... Even better than Winnie the Pooh I think. :wink2:

My dad brought me a huge Paddington Bear from London when I was three years old. And I had little books in English about PB... Childhood memories. :original:

Mika should definitely wear a PB around his neck. :punk:

Is it some kinda Japanese teddy key ring? Its sad as it has funny eyes! He has a leather cat/dog leather thing too he just prob wears anything he is given as he is crackers!!

Have put a good photo up to show you!! xx

Oh! A tamagotchi! :doh:I was pronouncing it like "taahhhma" I thought it must have been some super cool mysterious thing that only the most super cool people in the world know about and have. :lol3:

Aussie :insane:

Yeah, some secret Mika-language! :biggrin2:

I have seen him wearing so many different things around his neck, it's so cute, it is always something he's clost to that needs playing with...mind you I haven't seen a paddington bear on him yet.......

yeah, he wears different necklaces, and they're all so nice!

i love the bear-or-whatever he wears on the pic daisylou posted, and all those little things hang on the ncklace he wore during the MOD interview, they're my favourites!

post-1182-142983650017_thumb.jpg

post-1182-142983650018_thumb.jpg