Hey from Russia!=))

Tennis_Beauty

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: i feel exactly the same! couldnt have put it better myself:thumb_yello:

and i know how you must feel not being able to play professionally, cause i got to a point a few years ago when i fell in love with a bunch of sport actually, like tennis and basketball and figure skating and i just fell into the biggest depression because i felt so old and useless and blamed my parents for not enrolling me at a sport club when i was little...i really felt like that's what i was meant to be, but i got over it eventually. just enjoying watching the pros on tv or playing around with my friends is wonderful enough

the same happened with me! but you know it's never too late! I started playing tennis at almost 18, the beginning was just so hard! there were like 5 year olds who always won against me :roftl: today I'm still pretty bad, but I love playing and I think that's what counts! it just feels so amazing when you hit for once a great shot! believe me all the frustration is worth it!

Tennis_beauty:

I'm really looking forward to the claycourt season too! and in 2 months I will be at Roland Garros :)

oh yeah I like coria a lot too! he played just amazing tennis when he was in his best shape! it's really sad what's happening to him and I think the loss to gaudio in the roland garros final was the start of this bad time :(

juley[/b];66400i just fell into the biggest depression because i felt so old and useless and blamed my parents for not enrolling me at a sport club when i was little...i really felt like that's what i was meant to be

exactly!!! I try not to get too depressed, but sometimes it just comes over me:shocked: but life is a wonderful thing, anyway:wink2:

xintra

hi! you are in our tennis lovers club too?:biggrin2:

Laura

hi!=)

I love playing and I think that's what counts! it just feels so amazing when you hit for once a great shot! believe me all the frustration is worth it!

this is soooo true! when you're on court, and you hit the ball in the most proper way - this is so damn satisfying!!! no matter how good your opponent is, you know that is just about you, your racket, this yellow ball and the court! and you have the power to bit anyone, because you have courage and desire!:winner_first_h4h:

you are to go to RG???!!!oh, lucky you!!!! this is my dream!!! will you send me some great pics, please?! you are going to take some, aren't you?:wink2:

aahhhh...sports are so cool! and i think the olympic games are simply brilliant...the way people stopped all wars during the games in ancient greece, i think that just showes that there's something to the values that the games represent that embodies the human spirit!(doesn't make much sense, i know, but you get the picture:blush-anim-cl: ) anyway, my objective would be to go to every edition of the olympic games i can from now on...i'd really love to go to beijing in 2008 and i am saving money, but it's more at the dream stage now...oh well...oh, and roland garros!:wub2: gotta make it there some day and take some of that red clay home with me!

juley

yeh! sports are great!:thumb_yello: apart from the most wonderful sport in the world, which is tennis, I also like soccer, bascketball, mototrial is really exciting, valleyball (here I like girls' teams more). I don't like winter sports, though my mom takes me skiing every winter:sneaky2: , and I don't like water sports.

Satu

Hi!=)