Amazing review of Mika in American Chronicle

titania

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, i agree- that's truly awesome!

she seems like one of the few reviewers who don't dismiss mika by what he 'appears' to be: not self-obsessed but cheeky, not a musical copy b/c he sounds like freddie mercury, but a unique, new artist, not flamboyant for the sake of being flamboyant but somehow naturally flamboyant (oxymoron, i know :P)

love this review. i'm sure all of us fans can relate with this writer's opinion!

:thumb_yello:

thanks, titania. :)

:punk: thanks, what a brilliant read... makes a great change to read something so positive....:punk:

she really understood Mika and his music....i wish all critics would see her first, she summed it all up in a simple statement:

Basically, Mika is what mainstream music has been missing. Can I get an "Amen!"?

Love him or hate him, you can neither escape him nor ignore him and that, my friends, is the measure of a true mover and shaker.

So, I'd say Mika's "Life in Cartoon Motion" is ALL THAT

thanks, a brilliant read...

:punk: thanks, what a brilliant read... makes a great change to read something so positive....:punk:

she really understood Mika and his music....i wish all critics would see her first, she summed it all up in a simple statement:

Basically, Mika is what mainstream music has been missing. Can I get an "Amen!"?

Love him or hate him, you can neither escape him nor ignore him and that, my friends, is the measure of a true mover and shaker.

So, I'd say Mika's "Life in Cartoon Motion" is ALL THAT

thanks, a brilliant read...

Yeah, that's soo awesome! :punk:

She shoud definitely join up with us!! :)