Concert @ Gramercy Theatre, Pictures with Mika

Chance72399

I dont even know where to begin. I dont have much time to type cause i have to run out to work in 15 minutes. I had an awesome time last night. Mika was amazing and totally worth seeing. I have tons of pics i have to upload of the whole thing. They wouldnt let us bring our cameras into the show and made me check my camera at coat check. But my friend snuck her camera in and managed to get some pictures and short clips before her camera died. I should be getting those pictures this afternoon. I didnt get home until close to 2 am and i'm running on pure adrenilin and excitement. I have to say i didnt get to chat with mika long but he is an absolute doll.

I met some great people off the site. LoveloveMika was in front of me in the line along with some other people from the site. And i got to meet GiedrusiaNY and some other people from the website after and everyone was so nice. Actually GiedrusiaNY and i'm so sorry i cant remember the other girl's name...she said it to me i think as mika was autographing my CD case and i was in LaLa land so please excuse me.

Before the show we were waiting on line to get in and a whole bunch of clowns came out...the one on stilts LoveLoveMika got a picture of me playing catch with the clown until we kinda got into trouble because he had horrible aim and almost hit people a few times :naughty: Then Mika came outside while we were on line to get in and i got a very quick glimpse of him and snapped a picture when he was getting in the Truck but you can barely see him. When we got inside there was an awesome lady named Sarah B who was the cover for mika....then mika didnt come on until after 10pm...it was definately a long wait for an old fart like me :naughty: But it was totally worth the wait. The crowd went crazy as soon as he came in.

Then We were waiting in the front for about 1 1/2 hours for mika to come out and sign autographs. I told my friend after 11:15 that we'll wait just 5 more minutes cause everyone had left already. Then a lady comes around the corner and told us that there was a side enterance and mika was there signing autographs. But there was only a few people walking away and they told us Mika got into the Black SUV and had to leave. By the time GiedrusaNY and my friend got to the truck it was pulling away so of course the big mouth i am i stepped off the sidewalk into the street yelling "Mika, we've been waiting for you in the front for 1 1/2 hours". He opened his window and said he had to leave and i yelled again "But we've been waiting for you for 1 1/2 hours" So he was such a sweetie cause i know he was in a rush and was probably very late for the after party they were having. He stopped the truck in the middle of the street at a red light and got out of the truck to autograph our CD's and take a picture with me. I think he was such a doll to stop the truck and get out to autograph things. He was definately in a rush though so we didnt get to really talk to him. And then as he was getting back into the truck he said "See you all tomorrow" I didnt get a chance to tell him that i wouldnt be able to make it because i had work and so did my friend :( I wish i wasnt working today. I'm running 3 1/2 hours of sleep and i'm sure i'll crash during the day.

I'll write more when i get to work and post some pictures. I'm also waiting for my friend to upload her pics. OMG i am :mf_lustslow: with mika

And mika if you do read this, which i doubt you will ever get the chance to, i want to sincerely thank you for stopping and taking the time to take pictures and sign things. It was so nice of you and i know how pressed for time you were. And sorry for screaming to you from the street but i am not able to go to Borders today and i wanted to get your autograph :thumb_yello: Thanks again!!

Pictures to follow later on!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh...Sorry if im talking in bits and pieces cause i'm running on 2 hrs sleep right now. :shocked: When i was waiting in the front for him his mom, grandma, sister (yasmine) little cousins and there was a guy and girl in their 20's i'm not sure if they were cousins or his brother and other sister. I didnt get to take pics until they were getting into the cab. The cousins were so cute...they were playing with the big balloon ball outside....they totally look like mika. I have a blurry picture of his mom and sister getting into the cab and a pic of his grandma....out of respect for Mika i dont think i should post them...dont know if he would like pictures of his family taken.

I'm going to upload the pics i have now and then once i get the others from my friend and GiedrusiaNY i'll post those. I think she said she's coming on later tonight cause she's going to Border's today. Please dont mind my chunky butt. The pics came out so good but unfortunately my big butt ruined them :naughty: I'll upload them now.

I felt so bad cause my friend was so busy taking my picture with Mika that she didnt get to have his autograph or even get a picture with him. I told her i definately want to see him again when he does the US tour and hopefully next time i'll be skinnier so i wont ruin the pic :naughty: I am so on cloud 9 right now. Ive been listening to his music all morning and have a grin from ear to ear. I just hope i didnt make an ass out of myself when yelling to him that we've been waiting over an hour for him. I hope he doesnt think i'm a loon! :naughty:

I felt so bad cause my friend was so busy taking my picture with Mika that she didnt get to have his autograph or even get a picture with him. I told her i definately want to see him again when he does the US tour and hopefully next time i'll be skinnier so i wont ruin the pic :naughty: I am so on cloud 9 right now. Ive been listening to his music all morning and have a grin from ear to ear. I just hope i didnt make an ass out of myself when yelling to him that we've been waiting over an hour for him. I hope he doesnt think i'm a loon! :naughty:

:roftl: He won't think that! He knows how important it is to grab the oppertunity to meet him when you can! Or at least he should by now... he's a true superstar! Sounds like you had a fantastic time! Post the pics soon, im dying to see them! :thumb_yello:

Wow, I am grinning from ear to ear just reading your story! So awesome for you! How wonderful of Mika to stop like that and sign an autograph. He is such a great guy.:mf_lustslow: I'm sure your pictures will be worth the wait!:original:

i'm uploading mine now. Hopefully it'll be up in a few minutes. I guess he thought we were going today to Borders but i have to work so i couldnt go there. Thats why i went into the street and yelled to him that we've been waiting. Thank goodness that girl told us he was around the corner or we would have totally missed him.

All these stories about meeting Mika are making me even more excited about going to see him in Leeds! He sounds like such a sweetie in person :wub2: ...i cant wait! Come on May! :punk:

I definately feel like im going to crash already and its only 9:16 AM. Im waiting for my brother to leave the office and then ill post the pictures. I couldnt believe he got out of the car either. Youll see in the back of the pics that the car door was still open. he was at a red light so he had to make it quick. I was disapointed that we couldnt have more time with him but thats just me being selfish..i totally appreciate and was in awe that he got out of the car. Probably because he was afraid i would chase after the car for blocks :naughty:

Oh...Sorry if im talking in bits and pieces cause i'm running on 2 hrs sleep right now. :shocked: When i was waiting in the front for him his mom, grandma, sister (yasmine) little cousins and there was a guy and girl in their 20's i'm not sure if they were cousins or his brother and other sister. I didnt get to take pics until they were getting into the cab. The cousins were so cute...they were playing with the big balloon ball outside....they totally look like mika. I have a blurry picture of his mom and sister getting into the cab and a pic of his grandma....out of respect for Mika i dont think i should post them...dont know if he would like pictures of his family taken.

I'm going to upload the pics i have now and then once i get the others from my friend and GiedrusiaNY i'll post those. I think she said she's coming on later tonight cause she's going to Border's today. Please dont mind my chunky butt. The pics came out so good but unfortunately my big butt ruined them :naughty: I'll upload them now.

you really sound on cloud nine....well done for stopping the truck, I would have done too....HHahaha ....and it is typical of Mika to come out and quickly sign,....

please do not post the pics of his family, I feel his private life and his family should stay private...we all need to respect this, I'm sure you do that..anyway

Sinatrasdame1915- I'm waiting for the pictures impatiently :blush-anim-cl: And I have a picture of Mika's Tamagachi!!! :bleh: But for that you have to wait till I come home :biggrin2:

I wanna see the pics sooooo badly! But i'll be patient lol

You were soooo lucky to meet him. I was there at the concert too. This is Lucy by the way and I think I was the only spanish speaking there. I love his performing. He is awesome. I wanted to get more out of the concert (too shot), but it was worth it.

I wanted to go to BORDERS but I am working too. Hope some day I get the chance to see him and tell him that he rocks my world.

you really sound on cloud nine....well done for stopping the truck, I would have done too....HHahaha ....and it is typical of Mika to come out and quickly sign,....

please do not post the pics of his family, I feel his private life and his family should stay private...we all need to respect this, I'm sure you do that..anyway

I definately wont post pictures of his family. I feel the same as you...I was actually outside taking pics of the balloons and stuff and got his grandma in the picture but out of respect for mika i will not be posting the picture.

You were soooo lucky to meet him. I was there at the concert too. This is Lucy by the way and I think I was the only spanish speaking there. I love his performing. He is awesome. I wanted to get more out of the concert (too shot), but it was worth it.

I wanted to go to BORDERS but I am working too. Hope some day I get the chance to see him and tell him that he rocks my world.

Were you close to the stage? I remember two spanish girls near me...one on my right and one behind me. I was the big girl in the grey sweater. Oh and i forgot to say i was about 2 rows from the front stage dead center. I totally feel like a teenager swooning over mika LOL!! It was funny though cause i think my friend and i were one of the oldest there and we were complaining about our backs, feet and legs hurting us and everyone else was fine standing....I told my friend at 27 i feel like the old fart :naughty:

Sinatrasdame1915- I'm waiting for the pictures impatiently :blush-anim-cl: And I have a picture of Mika's Tamagachi!!! :bleh: But for that you have to wait till I come home :biggrin2:

You have to send me the pics you have of me and mika so i can upload them on here. I am dying to see them again. Was it you who had the pictures of me with Mika or someone else? My brain is mush today...i cant remember everybody's names of who i met from on here. There was a girl you were with maybe she has the pictures?

Hey you were sooo lucky to meet him. He was sooo sweet to stop for you. I hope I meet him someday too. By the way my name is Lucy and I was at the concert too. I think I was the ony spanish speaking there. I love him soooo much. I can't stop talking about him with my co-worers. Unfortunately, I am working today, I won't be able to go to BORDERS because I am working too. Well hopefully I meet him someday. I can't wait for your pictures.