Concert @ Gramercy Theatre, Pictures with Mika

Chance72399

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am running on coffee now...i feel like i'm going to totally crash on the couch when i get home. Its definately going to be an early night for me. I cant stop smiling everytime i see the background picture on my comp. of mika and i. :thumb_yello:

poor thing, I'm sure you won't even sleep tonigth for the excitement! or maybe you will, so shattered as you are.. :wink2:

I am glad you had such a brilliant time and I have no doubt he's a right doll and so kind to fans! I hope we'll be so lucky in april too! *cross fingers please*

I will cross my fingers for you but i doubt you will need it. He is such a sweet guy that i know he will make time for all his fans. I just cant believe he made them stop the truck. He really is a gem. You must be so excited to see him in April. I have to keep my eyes out for when he's going to be back in NY. I am exhausted but i'm drinking lots of coffee to keep me awake...and everytime i see the pic of us together i get a new burst of energy...plus ive been playing his CD all day...i'm still flying high from last night. I doubt i'll go to bed tonight LOL!!

I will cross my fingers for you but i doubt you will need it. He is such a sweet guy that i know he will make time for all his fans. I just cant believe he made them stop the truck. He really is a gem. You must be so excited to see him in April. I have to keep my eyes out for when he's going to be back in NY. I am exhausted but i'm drinking lots of coffee to keep me awake...and everytime i see the pic of us together i get a new burst of energy...plus ive been playing his CD all day...i'm still flying high from last night. I doubt i'll go to bed tonight LOL!!

:roftl: ya get some rest!! :thumb_yello:

I just realized, the pic that mika and i are in together, the hand he had on my shoulder he was holding the marker still...i hope he didnt get any marker on my shirt :naughty: Actually i would probably cherish that marker stain...Showing everybody "look, mika markered up my shirt" :naughty:

I just realized, the pic that mika and i are in together, the hand he had on my shoulder he was holding the marker still...i hope he didnt get any marker on my shirt :naughty: Actually i would probably cherish that marker stain...Showing everybody "look, mika markered up my shirt" :naughty:

rolflmfao!:roftl::blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Love your story, love your photos! Color me GREEN with envy!

It sometimes feels like everyone on this forum except me has been to see Mika live, and has gotten to meet him... *sigh*

dcdeb

Love your story, love your photos! Color me GREEN with envy!

It sometimes feels like everyone on this forum except me has been to see Mika live, and has gotten to meet him... *sigh*

dcdeb

I haven't seen him yet..I feel your pain *sigh*

It was so nice to meet you...'mom' hahaha

you're so lucky you got to meet him!

Hahaha, "mom" you crack me up...see, you didnt need me to get in. Yeah, last night i had what? 8 kids? HAHAHA!! I think i look pretty darn good for poppin out 8, 15 year olds :wink2: Thanks again for taking those pics. That was fun with the clown. I'm suprised you didnt stay after to wait for him. Not many people did...i think there was only 5 people waiting for him. He did take a while to come out though.

And this is my favorite....i look horrible but mika looks amazing. You can see he is holding my CD in his hand, the door to the truck is still open and *sigh* he's touching my shoulder LOL!! He truly is a sweetheart!! Oh and he is extremely tall!! I never realized until i got up close to him.

2007_03290014.jpg

...Wonderful photo, my dear! You're lucky!!!

Oh and Mika lifted up his shirt during the concert...He's got a dark snail trail LOL!! And definately has hair on his chest :mf_lustslow:

it looks like mika`s been lurking again :naughty:

congrats on meeting mika sinatrasdame1915 ! my meeting of mika is just a fuzzy haze now but i was a wee bit drunk also so that doesn`t help my memory loss too :roftl:

He is definately the sweetest man...and he must have been lurking and reading about the snail trail cause he was teasing everyone with it last night LOL!! Maybe i should be careful with what i say since i now know he lurks on here :naughty: Nah!! That wouldnt be fun.

Oh and Mika lifted up his shirt during the concert...He's got a dark snail trail LOL!! And definately has hair on his chest :mf_lustslow:

I believe I had the best view of his trail!! I mean I wasn't exactly looking for it but I was so close to him that when I looked up it was all I could see!! :blush-anim-cl:

Oh and Jamie I think by now you know I was the other girl hanging with Giedrusia_NY!:wink2:

I love your big mouth! lol Without it my set list would be Mika signature-less and I would not have met him so briefly.:thumb_yello: