Concert @ Gramercy Theatre, Pictures with Mika

Chance72399

I finished reading the entire thread and looked at your photos, Jamie. I think the photo of you and MIKA came out beautifully! You both look lovely!! And aren't you glad I came prepared and had that marker handy? :thumb_yello:

I finally posted a few of my pictures from the show in the NY show thread!!! Everyone should go look at them...or I could just post them here too. lol

Mika didn't write my name when he signed my set list. But I completely understand. I am just SO grateful he took the time to sign it at all. I distinctly recall him asking me directly "Want me to sign that for you,love?":wub2: What a sweetheart!

DSCF2442.jpg

My signed set list and one of the rosette pins I bought.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My friends and I were in the front row and when he reached out in the crowd he grabbed up my arm!

But wait! It gets better!

At the borders book signing I met his whole family! His mom his sisters and cousins! AND martin his guitar player! AND PEREZ HILTON! :roftl:

Picture208.jpg

Picture136.jpg

Picture207.jpg

Picture139.jpg

And when he was walking past me and my friends he gave my friend a high five then grabbed my hand and squeezed for a good 2 seconds.

It was warm and smooth =]

Picture228.jpg

He also signed my Mika shirt!:wink2:

Just thought I'd share!!!

I am just dead. D-E-A-D!

How in the world can I cope after reading all of your fabulous adventures with Mika, et al.?

I hope you're happy now. You've killed me.

*sigh*

dcdeb

Lissy: its no problem...see my big mouth comes in handy sometimes :naughty: I couldnt find my marker in the bottomless pit i call a pocketbook...thank you again for letting me borrow it. Mika didnt write my name on my CD case either...but i dont mind...he took time out to stop and sign everything so i was happy just that he took the time. I know who i am...i dont need him to sign my name :wink2: It was a great night all around.

ThatpinkSock: I remember you girls standing in front of us in the line :) Great pics!!

I just want to thank Giedre for taking these pics of me with mika and sending them to me.

You can see my hands are all over the place...mika was probably dodging my hands so i didnt side swipe him :naughty: What can i say...i'm a typical NY Italian who talks with her hands :naughty:

I think this is when i was asking him for a picture. I didnt even realize there was a cab behind us waiting :naughty: Oh well, he can wait, Cab vs. Mika....Mika wins!! :naughty:

IMG_0539.jpg

I think i was admiring mika's lovely locks in this picture...or i was thinking "Damn this guy is tall". Mika, watch out for the swinging hands :naughty:

IMG_0540.jpg

Here are some more pictures from my friend's camera. Sorry they're so blurry, we couldnt use the flash in there. Some were so blurry i didnt post them.

2.jpg

Here was the cover for Mika...Her name was Sarah B and she Rocked!! She was totally awesome.

5.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Wow...that guy kinda does resemble mika. But nothing's as good as the real thing :wink2: Thats a cute pic of mika in the truck playing with his tamagachi...I guess it was time to be fed. Also i noticed the guy in the back waving...That was too funny!! I didnt even get to see him when he was getting into the car. When everyone was screaming all i saw was curls and then by the time i snapped my camera he was 1/2 way in the car already...in the pic i took you can see him if you look close. Great pics.

Wow...that guy kinda does resemble mika. But nothing's as good as the real thing :wink2: Thats a cute pic of mika in the truck playing with his tamagachi...I guess it was time to be fed. Also i noticed the guy in the back waving...That was too funny!! I didnt even get to see him when he was getting into the car. When everyone was screaming all i saw was curls and then by the time i snapped my camera he was 1/2 way in the car already...in the pic i took you can see him if you look close. Great pics.

I noticed the waving guy from the pic too :roftl: I didn't see him then :naughty: Because I was only looking at curls :wub2:

How in the world can I cope after reading all of your fabulous adventures with Mika, et al.?

I hope you're happy now. You've killed me.

*sigh*

dcdeb

You're not alone!! :cool:

*sigh*

And this is my favorite....i look horrible but mika looks amazing. You can see he is holding my CD in his hand, the door to the truck is still open and *sigh* he's touching my shoulder LOL!! He truly is a sweetheart!! Oh and he is extremely tall!! I never realized until i got up close to him.

2007_03290014.jpg

:shocked: you both look soooooo happy !! this photo is amazingly great !!!!

And by the way, would you know how tall mika is ? more than 185 cm ??

:jawdrop: WOW. Mika’s concerts look so colourful and fun and exciting… I have never seen anything like it. Amazing.

Thank you for sharing your photos with us. Mika looks beautiful. I’m glad you got to meet him. I know you will treasure your photos with him forever.

…I hope I get to have a lovely Mika experience one day. :tears: I want MIKA cuddles.

Aussie :insane:

Hahaha, "mom" you crack me up...see, you didnt need me to get in. Yeah, last night i had what? 8 kids? HAHAHA!! I think i look pretty darn good for poppin out 8, 15 year olds :wink2: Thanks again for taking those pics. That was fun with the clown. I'm suprised you didnt stay after to wait for him. Not many people did...i think there was only 5 people waiting for him. He did take a while to come out though.

Ugh, I would have LOVED to, but my [other:naughty: ] mom was waiting in the car, and had been for hours, i felt so bad. But in June, when I have my liscence, I will be the first person waiting for him,and will wait all night.

But after seeing that picture of you with him....

I kind of, really really wish, you were my mom for the night,haha.

...that's not creep or anything..right?

:naughty: Thats not creepy...if i was your mom you could have waited with me so you could get a pic with him :) Sounds like everyone's gonna be going to his concert in June.

hehe,yes ma'am! anyone know when tickets are goin' on sale?

( oh, btw, you should have a friend request on myspace from a lovely young lady)