Chance72399

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahahahhaha, yes, I'm Jackie- jamie's daughter!:wink2:

I'm honestly suprised that you're not still crying from your whole experience,hahaha..first when the doors opened and you could hear him rehersing, you start balling every time the door opens, but then when he walks outside I thought you were going to pass out....ahahahaha, too funny.

Hahahahhaha, yes, I'm Jackie- jamie's daughter!:wink2:

I'm honestly suprised that you're not still crying from your whole experience,hahaha..first when the doors opened and you could hear him rehersing, you start balling every time the door opens, but then when he walks outside I thought you were going to pass out....ahahahaha, too funny.

I was hysterical the day after at Borders. I couldnt stop crying after he grabbed my hand then after I met him.. of GOD! My friends had to wait with me for 10 minutes while I calmed down. And I think his sister saw me. Thats only a little embarassing =]

I was hysterical the day after at Borders. I couldnt stop crying after he grabbed my hand then after I met him.. of GOD! My friends had to wait with me for 10 minutes while I calmed down. And I think his sister saw me. Thats only a little embarassing =]

Yes, of course, only a "little", lol

Ahh...the things us fans go through! :blink:

I remember when i got like that with Green Day....its the price us fans pay...i'm sure he understands and is very flattered about how excited you got to meet him :) Nothing wrong with that.

I hope so! He seems really good with his fans. Even the psychos =p

Ohhhh...*raises hand* That would be me...i will forever be known as the nut who ran into the street screaming to MIka that we've been waiting for him :naughty:

He'll remember you FOREVER!!!! I'm jealous. <3 lol

Maybe he'll come back to NY looking for us! The one who flagged his car down and the one who wouldn't stop screaming at his CD signing.

Hey, you were right in front of me in line :thumb_yello: Yep, hes comin back in June....but he said in an interview that right now he's doing small venues and then in may and june he's doing much bigger venues...so its going to be harder to get tickets. Keep your eyes peeled and we all need to give each other a heads up when they come on sale.

hey who ever was in front of thatpinksock wa sin front of me too, we went to the concert together, and that hes commiung back in june is wonderful news, maybe he'll be here on my birthday

My friend just sent me this picture. He looks impressed, isn't he? :naughty: Here was the moment when he said: I REMEMBER YOU! :blush-anim-cl::mf_lustslow: By the way, my b-day is in June, too. MIKA, we are waiting for you to announce the dates!!!

Gosh! Mika looks completely smitten. Jealous <3

Giedre...that pic is too funny...is that when he remembered you? He definately looks shocked. :thumb_yello:

I love it!!! :naughty:

Actually it was the third time we met. The very first time was at the door by Gramercy Theater(me and Lissy were in the very front at the line). Everyone was expecting him to arrive by limo or something and I saw 2 people walking down the street-one of them was MIKA (and I don't even remember who was the second person!!!)!!!! It was few minutes before 6 p.m.

I said: HI MIKA! He said HI! I said: we are waiting for you. He said: Thanks! I'll see you all inside, later. And the funniest thing that at this time I was eating PIZZA and drinking coke and my camera was in a bag-I couldn't take a pic then! Also, almost NOBODY noticed him walking in, because everyone were too busy talking to each other :naughty: