Sick Of Perez?? So Is Mika!!

daisylou

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

for a taste of some of those commenters' tastes::: "Perez, why do you insist [....] Please.... more about Anna Nicole and Britney and less about your own little ****ing agenda."

er?

i suppose that's what some people read Perez for. well, a lot of them, actually. :-S

That is very funny Daisylou.

Enfa here's the link, I also went to check it out , it's the 16th comment down :biggrin2:http://perezhilton.com/topics/mika/mark_your_calendars_20070319.php

It seems Perez did go to the after after party, wireimage has these photos but I laughed when it said 'unknown guest' under his images. He looks too blue!:naughty:

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====267076

the pics look great but i cant see them close up:annoyed_h4h: i like the one where he is standing alone. the trousers look wicked and the shoes are ever so cool!:mf_lustslow:

Ouch ! "Unknown guest"... Hope he's feeling ok !! :bleh:

Ok ok, that was mean... Making fun of the guy... I don't even know him... :naughty:

buhuahuhahahhahahhahahhahauhahahahhahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaahhahahahahhahahahahah unknown lolllllllll hahhhaa :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Just sat here all alone and am bored stupid!!

As usual went to Perez Hiltons website to get my daily US celebrity garbage fill then decided to read the comments for MIKA (the were all moaning there was too much MIKA!!) only to find one from the guy himself!!

March 19th 2007 10.03pm

Perez, even I am getting tired of reading about myself day after day.

Mika

Had to laugh though when MIKA did his album launch in LA at the Sky bar the one person he was with and mostly photographed with is Perez!!

Is he just his friend??? Perez isn't normally so nice to people so MIKA watch out he is the first to stab you in the back! But then thats maybey what MIKA enjoys!!

xx

R u really that stupid? Of course it wasn't Mika.

Ahh, poor perez! >_< Unknown guest, thats terrible! He's really not so bad.

By the way, I agree. The hair was better pink ^_^

haha i like his hair better pink too, i saw a picture of him the other day with normal hair.. it was the strangest thing i've ever seen lol

haha i like his hair better pink too, i saw a picture of him the other day with normal hair.. it was the strangest thing i've ever seen lol

haha I can't even imagine it!! :blink:

I, for one, wouldn't be surprised if Mika left that comment himself.

haha I can't even imagine it!! :blink:

I, for one, wouldn't be surprised if Mika left that comment himself.

I agree...

I would do do something like that. Why not? The whole situation around him is surreal enough as it is. Just injecting a little humour into the insanity, no?:wink2::naughty:

I agree...

I would do do something like that. Why not? The whole situation around him is surreal enough as it is. Just injecting a little humour into the insanity, no?:wink2::naughty:

Exactly ^_^ Why not? I know its something I would probably do. Mika likes to have his bit of fun, hes close to perez, and he lurks about the net. I see no reason to believe it wasn't him ^_^