A conversation

RosieLou

Love Today finished on radio 1.

Man on radio speaks a bit about Mika, then Chris Moyles does bad impersonation "I have knees made of lebar" Where do you get your inspiration? "Chipmunks."

My mum: Don't they like Milka?

Me: I don't think so....

My mum: But he's such a nice little boy.

Me: He's 23....

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was on Radio 1 this morning- Chris Moyles show. I wasn't sure if they liked it or not. My local radio keeps reminding us about the story behind love today. they say it's...erm... about....erm... yeah. But I thought this was it:

"Love Today

I was really happy when I wrote this and when I’m in that kind of mood I always hope everyone else feels the same way.

Everybody is looking for the same thing  to love someone and be loved back. Or just to get laid. It all depends on how you look for it.

Love Today captures that, the euphoric feeling you get when those things go right."

Maybe I'm just being fussy.

Love Today finished on radio 1.

Man on radio speaks a bit about Mika, then Chris Moyles does bad impersonation "I have knees made of lebar" Where do you get your inspiration? "Chipmunks."

My mum: Don't they like Milka?

Me: I don't think so....

My mum: But he's such a nice little boy.

Me: He's 23....

hey i heard that and thought i was very unkind and all wrong. I mean Mika has a posh english accent with a twang of french maybe:shocked: Moyles is a prat, I used to like him but he has been mean about too many ppl and i think he is just jealous of mika and gutted that his predication that mika would be a one hit wonder was totally of the mark.

and then when he went on about lollipop implying it is about oral sex! well Mika said he wrote it for his little sis about love and keeping yourself for true love etc... maybe there is a bit of a joke there but it is not the POINT of the song:blink:

And I do think of Mika as very young , he had a pure, angelic youthful quality to him:wub2:

It is just Chris Moyles full stop!!!

He is an ignorant prat and makes my skin crawl. He is the most two faced person from Leeds and if he is at the Leeds gig I shall tell him-then again don't want to get to close to the slime ball. he always makes up to people then drags them down at least Perez is funny about it he is just a git. My advise turn him off then won't hit listener targets and will go off air and put Russell Brand in his place!!

Sorry end of rant but I hate him!! xx

What you guys said about Moyles is true. He is cruel to the people who ring in and stuff. That was an insult to anyone from Lebanon.

They used to giggle at me in school- apparently I have a 'posh' accent. I try to put a little welsh accent on now anyway. :)

What you guys said about Moyles is true. He is cruel to the people who ring in and stuff. That was an insult to anyone from Lebanon.

They used to giggle at me in school- apparently I have a 'posh' accent. I try to put a little welsh accent on now anyway. :)

hahaha same here. I am from Essex, and I don't really have an essex accent. I can well be spoken most times, and people used to say I was posh when I first started senior school (I used to reply saying "No I'm not, actually" which was totally the wrong thing to say)

so what if people have an accent? EVERYONE has an accent, effing get over it.

Aaargh.... Chris Moyles...

I normally quite like Chris but this is the second time he has been horrid about Mika. He didn't like Grace Kelly either and basically implied that he was only playing his record cos it was on the play list and he had to.

and I sort of forgave him until now!

This morning Chris was down right rude and nasty. He knows nothing about Mika as you could tell with his crap little impression! If he did then he would know that Mika doesn't have a Lebanese accent!

Chris get over your self and go back to sucking the Kaiser Chiefs a**es!

If Mika was from Leeds then I'm sure this would be a different story!

rant over but not forgotten!

i never heard of chris moyles...who is he? what did he say about mika?

The Chris Moyles show is the number on radio show in the UK. He is on Radio 1 Mon- Fri 7am till 10am ( I think you can hear it on Sirius?). and normally is very good but he is also very opinionated and sometimes doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut and takes jokes tooooooo far!

ohh and he is from Leeds

He was taking the p**s out of Mika and his songs, if you go to the radio one website you may be able to listen again to this mornings show it was on before the 8am news

i never heard of chris moyles...who is he? what did he say about mika?

He did this rubbish impression of someone Lebanese and implied that Mika sounds like a chipmunk. I personally have never heard a chipmunk sing but I'm sure if they did they wouldn't sound like Mika. He also just sort of put the song down a lot and said there 'is enough of that around these days'. Bleugh.

a chipmunk? If he's a chipmunk, I'd like to pad him..

About accents - I belong to a group of people in DK who have a slightly.. different accent. haha! We always makes fun of people from the capital city, Copenhagen. They sound sooooo funny! It's like, sooooo funny! I love it!

He did this rubbish impression of someone Lebanese and implied that Mika sounds like a chipmunk. I personally have never heard a chipmunk sing but I'm sure if they did they wouldn't sound like Mika. He also just sort of put the song down a lot and said there 'is enough of that around these days'. Bleugh.

Chris Moyles :rocket: Grrr

he obviously doesnt realise he now has the entire Mika fan base upset with him ...he should be scared :roftl: :roftl:

a chipmunk? If he's a chipmunk, I'd like to pad him..

About accents - I belong to a group of people in DK who have a slightly.. different accent. haha! We always makes fun of people from the capital city, Copenhagen. They sound sooooo funny! It's like, sooooo funny! I love it!

we sound funny? :blink::roftl: just because we can actually say a sentence without speeeeeeeeendiiiiiiiiing aaaaaaaan hooouuur ooooon eeeeeach wooooooooooord :blink::bleh::naughty:

we sound funny? :blink::roftl: just because we can actually say a sentence without speeeeeeeeendiiiiiiiiing aaaaaaaan hooouuur ooooon eeeeeach wooooooooooord :blink::bleh::naughty:

haha! I once cracked from laughing in Tivoli, when someone said "Idiot, man, Idiot!".. So funny!

*sønderjyde uden accent her.. mojn*