Mika sings a duet...

Blue

...OK, not yet. I was just inspired by a thread on another forum about the best duet you ever heard.

Imagine Mika would sing a duet. Which singer (male or female) would you like him to sing with? Why this singer? And would it be a ballad or an up tempo song, kind of romantic, kind of humorous, ... ?

I haven't thought about it myself yet though. I will give it a try and in the meantime you can just give a thought to the matter. :wink2:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, so I have absolutely NO clue why... But the name Steven Tyler came up in my head:mf_rosetinted: And I would like to see/hear that!:punk: If it was up to me it would be something weird and funny :wink2: Something in between "pink" from aerosmith and "lollipop" lol:roftl: oh, so pink lollipop , haha, it would work:naughty:

:punk: nice one...:punk:

I could see him sing a duet with Patrick wolf if he could persuade Patrick to change his(so un cool) dress sense and become a bit more colourful and stylish....

yes, I can see these two serenading together.....

:punk: nice one...:punk:

I could see him sing a duet with Patrick wolf if he could persuade Patrick to change his(so un cool) dress sense and become a bit more colourful and stylish....

yes, I can see these two serenading together.....

he would also need to give Patrick a kind of kick start...he makes me laugh so much...

I would like to hear him singing Tiny Dancer with Elton John or create a new funky song with Chili Peppers it would be the craziest track and video ever :roftl: :roftl: I don't know if they match together but there're my favourites! :mf_rosetinted:

My own thoughts:

I think Mika would make a perfect musical and performing match with Annie Lennox. Eurythmics were at their peak when I started to listen to music at the age of 10/11, so for me it was a first acquaintance with the world of pop music and I was deeply impressed.

Mika mentioned Annie in an interview in a very positive way. And like Mika, Annie does amazing things with her voice. But I can't choose a particular genre, Annie is very 'allround' and so is Mika, so I'll leave that to them. Just the idea of Mika and Annie performing together makes me happy. :original:

I was going to say Annie Lennox as well, as Mika has said he would like to sing with her himself.

But failing that, I think Kate Bush would be great fo him to do a duet with.

i don't know if i could see him in a duet.. i mean, his music is so original, so mikaish that i can hardly see someone else singing with him...just as i can't see him as a part of a band: he is the show!:punk: