Mika sings a duet...

Blue

Tia Stop saying what I was gonna say!! LOL!!

I want to sing with MIKA. I'm not the best singer in the world but he could give me private one to one tuition!! OhhErrr!! xx

Erm im sorry didnt i tell you im a mind reader in my spare time!!!xxx

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

I think he could conjure up something wacky with the Scissor Sisters... imagine how extravagent that would be?!?!! :biggrin2:

I also think Regina Spektor, because they both have such individual style of music and it would mix well.

My dream combination would be him and Robbie Williams... :mf_lustslow: ... although i can't be sure if that would work or not lol.

x x x x x

...OK, not yet. I was just inspired by a thread on another forum about the best duet you ever heard.

Imagine Mika would sing a duet. Which singer (male or female) would you like him to sing with? Why this singer? And would it be a ballad or an up tempo song, kind of romantic, kind of humorous, ... ?

I haven't thought about it myself yet though. I will give it a try and in the meantime you can just give a thought to the matter. :wink2:

gwen stefani

I agree Freddie Mercery would be a great duet.. however he is obviously dead as stated already.:mf_rosetinted:

... next on my list then, is Justin Hawkins, just as soon as he is out of rehab, i think he has an awesome accent and voice, like our boy. Would be a cool song.

born4mika

...OK, not yet. I was just inspired by a thread on another forum about the best duet you ever heard.

Imagine Mika would sing a duet. Which singer (male or female) would you like him to sing with? Why this singer? And would it be a ballad or an up tempo song, kind of romantic, kind of humorous, ... ?

I haven't thought about it myself yet though. I will give it a try and in the meantime you can just give a thought to the matter. :wink2:

Well, If They Could Be Dead People, Then Freddie Mercury.. But, If They Were People Who're Alive, Then I'd Have To Say Michael Jackson, "THRILLER!"

Lol.

MIKA! I'm Still Waiting For Your YMCA COVER! :naughty:

I agree with those who have mentioned Annie Lennox, Nelly Furtado, Kate Bush, Elton John, U2 or Scissor Sisters.

I'd also say Madonna (how about a groovy piano version of Lucky Star???), Shirley Manson from Garbage, Geri Halliwell or Joss Stone (they have a really low pitch, so I guess it would work with Mika's falsetto).

Among the guys... mhm... some Beatles song with Paul McCartney? R.E.M.?

hmm kind aimpossible but freddie mercery or atl;east someone that has a voice like him it would sounds really cool with all those different octives...like under pressure by davind bowie and freddie mercury(yes i know freddie is dead)

I would LOVE to hear Mika sing with Kevin Max. He has an incredible voice too, so beautiful. Go here to have a listen:

http://www.kevinmax.com/

I'd like to hear them sing something slow together, a ballad of some sort. If they sang something sad I think it would tear your heart out!

I'd also like to hear him sing something with Prince. But I don't think Prince would like standing onstage with Mika...there are no heels big enough to make him that tall!!! :roftl:

KT TUNSTALL!! :punk:

Why? Because uhm... *thinks really hard* KT is very funny and cool and hyper and she is the best Scottish singer I've ever heard!

Or Natasha Bedingfield! :D

prince...or paolo conte!...or lucio dalla,a very important and good italian singer,who sings "caruso"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcFCA7c-Ec8&mode=related&search=

or luciano pavarotti!!!

Lily Allen!

That would be a crazy duet :P

I agree :bleh: I like her and I wondering about their duet...crazy...:naughty:

Well...maybe Joss Stone (It would be crazy,too...) or Bono (I love U2 :wub2: ) And...I don't know...:naughty:

Robbie : could there be two more sexy guys on one stage?:wub2:

What about George Michael ? He has a beautiful voice, and he was the only one who could do a Queen song like Freddie did it! (Not that I would want Mika to do a Freddie-song, I prefer something he has written himself)

I never thought of annie lenox...i actually think she would be great doing a duet with him.

Mika actually mentioned in an interview he loved Annie Lennox and wanted to work with her. :wink2: