What is your favorite picture of Mika?

blackwildkitty

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can the one of me and mika count as my fav? LOL!! I love the picture in the CD booklet of mika with the tan shirt with all the designs and hes holding the coffee cup. he looks so cute there.

Of course it can! I've seen it and it's fantastic! :thumb_yello: You look so happy there, and I'm still green with jealousy!!! (but starting to turn pink again:blink: )

ohh i hate this kind of Qs >.< theyre so dmn hard!! xD

well i lurrv that coffee thing xD

the car-sitting thing

the sitting on a blue chair with cool socks xD

and this mic thingy

and this funny pic of him as if he adores this mic xD

the pic where he uses his braces

but mostly everything :D

I love the "tea making" pic and the braces pic with the sunglasses, but right now my favourite picture, is the one of Mika with JC Chasez in the People magazine thread. My two favourite men in the same pic, ABSOLUTE HEAVEN!:wub2:

the first one thats posted i think has gotta be my fav :D is he making tea or something in it?

He probably is! But the best thing about this picture, for me anyway, is the sleepy look on his face, it's so homely! He definitely wasn't prepared to be photographed, but came out as gorgeous as ever! I wonder who took this picture?

:mf_lustslow:

He probably is! But the best thing about this picture, for me anyway, is the sleepy look on his face, it's so homely! He definitely wasn't prepared to be photographed, but came out as gorgeous as ever! I wonder who took this picture?

maybe his mum or one or his sister...don't know....but I like it that's sweet!:mf_lustslow: